,12,

Your POV

"What do you guys wanna watch?" I plopped down on the couch next to Sans and Frisk while Toby slept in my lap. Papyrus decided to be on the floor because he wanted to 'get into the experience'.

"I dunno, not much movies fall down here.." ".. but there was this One movie though..." Sans trailed off. "What's it called?" "Moana or something that has to do with water.." "YES, BROTHER! THE ONE WHERE ITS IN POLYNESIA!"

"I haven't watched Moana before.. my friends say it's a good movie. Yeah lets watch it!" "Wait, Moana?! SIS, THAT'S THE ONE I TOLD YOU ABOUT!!!" Frisk beamed, shaking my hand like a fangirl. "Oh.. the one where Film Theorists does a theory where she's a God? Okay, yeah I'd like to watch that." "Please save some hype for me, I haven't seen this one before." Sans pouted. "Oh, sorry man. Let's just watch it now."

~•Timeskip to part where Moana's grandmother Tala dies•~

"Aww.. and I was starting to think I wouldn't see her die. But that's a Disney Movie." "Yeah.. like when ours did.. and it was on your birthday too."Frisk added, whispering. "But it was an accident most likely... We were barely 8 years old..." "Why did the monsters have to kill them... and only them...." I trail off and apparently Sans hears our little chat.

"Monsters killed your parents, huh?" Sans fixed his gaze on me. I trembled a bit. "Interesting..." Sans did not look away the entire movie, giving me that look.

~•Timeskip to movie credits•~ 

"Y/n." Sans whispers so only I can hear. Frisk and Papyrus are sleeping on the couch and floor. "Yeah?" I whisper back. He stood up, careful not to wake up Frisk and Papyrus and gestured me to come outside with him. I set Toby on the couch next to Frisk and followed him. It wasn't a blizzard anymore and it was dark out.

When it was all quiet, he sighed deeply. It seems everyone but us is asleep."Monsters killed your parents." He muttered. "Sans.."

Sans walks towards me slowly, chuckling darkly. "Monsters. Killed Your parents." I backed away slowly with every step he took until I was cornered up against a tree.

A/n: Swearing, be warned if you're a child. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm 12 years old.

"Sans, what're you getting at?" "Oh, just some food for thought, you know... being a Monster and all.." His ever lasting grin widens. ".. I didn't mean it tha—" He turned my soul dark blue like Papyrus' attack and slammed me into a nearby tree. All I did was let out a small cry. -6HP "Don't you know my parents died before that shitty war even started?! That they were the first Goddamned monster fatalities in that village?!" All I did was cry silently. "They didn't kill ANYONE! But then you have the fucking guts to say that your warfreak parents died by the hands of their—MY kind?" He teleported in front of me, the magic tightening around my soul making it harder to breath. "But they're innocent.."

"And then.. And then your sister wants revenge, yes.. So she climbs down Mt. Ebbot AND KILLS EVERYONE! She.. She didn't even spare Papyrus!" He starts laughing and crying, gripping his skull. "What... are... you.. talking about? It's her first time down here, and I haven't seen her so much as kill a bug...." "The timeline, she can manipulate the timeline and reset and kill and do it all again! All by herself! For revenge, all just because your stupid fucking family got killed by measly attacks... wait...." ... "But—" Sans cuts me off. "Shhh... Shhhh...... be quiet, I'm listening... hahahah... HAHAHAH...." He's laughing like a maniac while crying like there's no tomorrow..

He's crazy.

"Do you know what the voices tell me? That MY parents actually killed yours! You were telling the truth, how was I so fucking blind? And your parents, your parents were the Head and Leaders of their army! Then their allies killed my parents, yes! It's all very clear now! We're even! And yet we're not.. because your little genocidal relative killed everyone including me countless times before!" Frisk..? She killed them? But... how? And if so, how are they alive now?

"And to think... And to think that YOUR family is innocent? HAH! You make me laugh. You know, they went down here before and took the lives of monsters just for the hell of it. For the kills. For the.. EXP... for the LOVE..." "Get up." The pain in my back worsens as the grip on my soul tightens even more so. The tears start falling faster, collecting on my chin and then finally falling into the snow.

"I said GET UP!" He kicks my side. -4HP. "I want to see the look of revenge on your face aft—" I stand up, eyes red, lip trembling and tears falling like small waterfalls.

"... Are you crying?" He cocks his head to the side. Oh. That's it. Just... That's IT. That's it. I'm done with being quiet. "WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M DOING?" He looks taken aback. "ALL You did was shout at me after the memories of my parents dying RIGHT in front of me ON MY EIGHTH BIRTHDAY, ACCUSE them of genocide, PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY ABUSE Me and then you don't know if I'm affected or not?" My voice cracks.

"Y/n, I—" "NO! I'm leaving, I'm done!" Hot tears fall down my face. I take out a monster candy, remove the wrapper and teleport somewhere. Teleport? Well I guess that's another power from the candies aside from healing to add to the list.

I'm in a dark blue room, light blue star-like lights all over the black void of the ceiling and the grass beneath me is moist. The temperature is normal, so I don't bother taking off my hoodie. I lay down on the grass and process what just happened.

Sans' POV

She teleported? But how? And to where?

I have to find her.. she could be anywhere right now and she hasn't even been to Waterfall yet.

--

Word count: 1025

Well that was a little intense. Maybe? I'm not sure anymore if that was intense or not. It's 4:06 AM. Your welcome.