+30+

Sans's POV

She collapsed into the flower-filled floor, making petals fly around her. The pink and blue soul hovering in front of Asgore. Tears began filling my eye sockets. 

"N-No.. I... Why?! Why did I even.." I fell on my knees.

"... The deed has been done.." He stared at the floor, golden locks of hair dangling in front of his forehead. I ran to her side, the pale tone of her skin replaced her once vibrant (skin/color). 

I rushed to her side, holding her hand tightly. "Star, say something.. Anything..." She lay limp on the ground. ".. please.." My voice cracked and trembled, as my soul did.

"Thank you..." She sang with a quiet voice, almost nothing compared to the wind around.

"Star.." Something terrible filled my soul. Dread, was a familiar feeling. But it's mixed with.. something else...

"I'll say goodbye soon..." "P-Please, don't... don't leave me, I can't live like this... it's.. it's all my fault..." More luminescent tears collected and fell from my eyesockets.

"Though it's the end of the world.. Don't blame yourself... now.." She coughed, a line of blood coming from her rosy lips. I held her closer to me,the tears blurring my vision.

"Please..." I whispered, voice hitching with every sob that escaped my mouth.

"And if it's true.. I will surround you.." 

"Don't leave me.. take me with you, Y/n please.." I begged, pulling out my soul, ready to crush it myself. She lifted her other hand, reaching for mine, the one that approached the weak monster soul. She took my hand, smiling at me. "B-But.." I blinked, more tears flowing down. I squeezed her hand, asking, begging for her to stay alive.

"And give life to a world.." She squeezed my hand. "Star, please... I.."

She smiled again. "That's our own.." ...

No pulse.

"I love you.. so, so much.." I buried my face into her jacket, shaking. I gasped for air with every sob.

Asgore rested a paw on my shoulder as I cried into the fabric of her hoodie. 

"Sans, they're.. waiting for us outside.. if you wanna stay first a while, I understand." He stood up, walking to the barrier room where everyone else was.

After five minutes of bawling over a dead girl, I stood up wiping the tears with the sleeve of my jacket. I got to the entrance of the Barrier Room, everyone had a sad demeanor. Papyrus ran to embrace me.

"It's.. what she would have wanted.." I sniff, hugging back. He let go, as I stepped towards the group to witness the Barrier break. Asgore summoned the seven soul containers from the ground, one empty. The souls were brought out, as Asgore absorbed them and broke the barrier with his God-like power.

Wow.. been a long time since I've see this... timeline-wise at least... "It's beautiful everyone, isn't it?" Asgore spoke. "The two humans are heroes.." For once, Papyrus spoke in a normal volume. "They saved us all." Undyne adds.

After the same dialogue seeing it's my turn to leave, I turn back to the Underground. I see a flash of white, blue, pink and purple before my eye sockets, I blink and it's still there. I decide to stay for a while and watch the sun set. I sit down at the edge of the cliff, the feeling of tranquility and peacefullness in the atmosphere. But it's still depressing..

Should I jump?

...

That feeling in my soul grew a bit more. What was that?

"Sans.." I hear a quiet voice. My white pupils darted around the area, looking for the source of the sound. I look at the Underground's exit, some monsters coming out and taking in the surroundings. Then it turns into large groups, until almost every monster in the Underground is passing through. "Sans." The voice again. It's faint but louder than the first.

I weave through the crowds of monsters. The voice is calling me.. "Sans!" "Sans!" .. This is scary, maybe I should go with the others now... It's familiar.. .. no, that's not her, is it?

I start running. It's clearer now. There's a white skeleton in what looks like ny clothes.. and They.. no, she.... has a big smile on her face just like mine, actually she looks alot like me. She's at the end of all the groups of monsters.

I start crying. She's crying. Damn.

It is her. Whatever filled my soul back then, is now gone, thankfully.

"Sans, I—" I cut her off, carrying her off the ground in a tight embrace, wow.. She's a skeleton now. "I know you're back, I just wanna know how." I pull back, my mind trying to process what's going on at the moment. "Either your soul piece, my soul powers, or both." Huh.. "Speaking of which, What about your soul?"

She brings out a very small, purple monster soul from her chest. "Cool... Well then I'm glad you're alive.." "I'm sorry for making you worry... a lot.." She looked down, the piece of ribbon dangling over her—I snort. "What?" "You look adorable in a purple ribbon bow." "What?" She feels around her head and touches the bow. She jumps back a bit. I walk around and see a puddle. "Look." She saw her reflection.

(A/n: You decide which expression you have, I'm just laaazzy)

She tugged at it, it wouldn't budge or come off. It's sparkling and it's glowing. "Maybe it's made of magic?" I try touching it. "I guess I'll just have to live with it." She says, rolling her glowing white pinpricks. "You still look cute in it.." She glares at me. "I'm not cute." "Of course you star!" She snorts. "Jeez, okay that was terrible."

Awkward silence. Uh..

Okay I'm gonna do it, now or never. The pocky game did not count.

I pulled her into a kiss on the teeth. "Finally!" She pulled away, then continued it. "Heheh." I blush. "Love ya, Star."

"I love you too, Bones."

--

Screw the word count, it's the end

woohoo the end

and if you thought the finale would be one gigantic chapter, nope

im not kidding

its the end

bai