)23(

(A/n: Clue for what will happen after third power is that picture up there, since the finale is like in 10,000 or so words later...)

Your POV

Something's up with Sans. He looks like he got into a fight or something, and there are holes in his hands. What are they for anyway? I'll probably just try to enjoy my last week... And maybe read more of that book. It said my soul has three main powers, and I wasn't able to read the last one because Frisk interrupted my reading.

We go downstairs, Frisk and Papyrus are watching Rick and Morty. "Papyrus, doesn't that show have curse words?" The 'Meseeks and Destroy' episode is on. "Yeah, he might learn how to spell." "Pffbt." I snort. "Don't worry, Sis! This is the censored version. (His innocence shall be saved!)" Frisk whispers. Papyrus turns around. "BROTHER, WHY DO YOU HAVE CRACKS ON YOUR FACE?" "Uh, it's nothing bro. It's face paint.." Sans, really? "AH. WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH FACE PAINT ON?" "Guess I just wanna face facts." Papyrus grunts, turning back to the TV.

"HUMAN, WHY IS JERRY TRYING TO LICK THE MOTHER'S FACE? IS JERRY A DOG IN THIS EPISODE?" "Papyrus, that's called kissing. It's like a romantic gesture." "HUH. NO WONDER WHY METTATON TRIED TO 'KISS' ME BEFORE, NYEH HEH HEH!" Sans snorts, his eye flashed light blue and yellow for a second.

Frisk looks like she's staring into oblivion for a second then starts giggling. She tugs Papyrus' scarf and points at me and Sans. What are they giggling about..? "NICE GIRLFRIEND, BROTHER!" Uh.. What.

"Yeah, why?" Sans says. I glare at him, blushing(?). He winks. What is going on? Is he asking me to play along..? "OH MY GOD WE NEED TO CALL ALPHYS!" Papyrus shook Frisk rapidly, she giggles, taking out her phone and dialing a number.

"Alphys, the ship has sailed!" I can hear squealing from the other line. "Alphys is asking if it's true." She puts the phone closer. "Uhhhh, yes?" Sounded more like a question. I hear more squealing. I can't believe Sans is chilling with this, holy crap.

"Have you two eaten breakfast yet?" "OH... SORRY I FORGOT TO COOK FOR YOU TWO, HUMAN AND BROTHER. IT WOULD TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO WAIT, OR.." "... or we could go to Grillby's." Sans says. "Hmm, that's actually a great idea." "O-Oh, Sans, wait!" Frisk tugged at Sans' jacket.

She tiptoed, whispering something to him. "Ohh.. Okay then. Well, see ya later guys." Sans and I waved, going outside the house. "You wanna teleport or walk?" "Teleport I guess." I shrug, resting my head on his shoulder.

The snowy world fades into a warm red, taking me off guard. I feel a lot more dizzy than other times we teleport.. ugh... I rub my eyes. We're in Grillby's. The bar quiets down at the sight of us.

"Sans, what happened to ya?" A fish guy..? A few more of the bar-goers say things like 'Are you alright?' or 'Is that really Sans?' "Probably the lack of Grillby's and ketchup every morning, heh. I'm fine, guys. Really." He raises one of his holed hands. I shudder a bit. Does that hurt?

They nod, continuing their day either playing cards or eating food. We walk up to the front of the bar and sit down on the vacant stools. Grillby is cleaning a beer mug. Seriously, how the hell does he keep physical form without burning out? How does he not set everything on fire and how does he even have glasses? Don't they just melt off because of the extreme heat?

"Sans, what happened to your face?" Grillby puts down the cleaned mug, picks up another one and starts cleaning again. "Magic." He shrugged, pinpricks dimming a bit. "Really now? Well then is this your girlfriend?" Grillby puts down the cleaned mug, fists on his hips like an angry mom.