Chapter Eight

-Ash's POV-

Ash: Okay, what do you need to tell me?

Luke: Don't get mad

Ash: Do you think I'll get mad?

Luke: Yeah, that's why I'm telling you not to get mad.

Ash: No promises

Luke: Well now I don't want to say it

Ash: Luke you can trust me

Luke: I like Theo

Ash: WOAH WHAT

   I decided to call Luke because I couldn't tell if he was serious. It rings two times before he answered. "Hey," Just by the tone of his voice I could tell he was serious. "LUKE YOU CAN NOT LIKE THEO!" "Well I do, he's really nice I don't know why you don't like him," I started to shake my head in disbelief, even though I knew he couldn't see me.

   "I can't believe this," I sighed, why Theo? "Well believe it because I do and you can't change that." Oh so now he wants to get sassy. "So you're telling me you are into my step brother after all the shit he's done to me?"

   "Get over yourself Ash, you're so extra, you never seem to shut up" I couldn't believe he was saying this.

   I walk to the playground since it was recess. Today was the last day of school, so we had a party. My mom was watching over us kids and so were other parents. I look to my best friend Luke.

   Luke was with his friend Theo at the same time. I walk to them because they were next to my mom and another man.

   I run to them and trip and fall. But my mom didn't notice me because of Theo's dad. I started to cry and Luke ran to me. Luke helped me get up and hugged me, but Theo got angry and pushed me.

   All I remember from that is Theo bullyed me on the daily and to the point where I ended up in the hospital. He ruined my life and he never told me why. After that day Luke left Theo to take care of me.

   The only reason he stopped is because our parents married, and now my best friend likes him.

   "Luke why would you do this? Especially after all the mental damage he gave me." I could practically hear his eyes rolling through the phone. "I'm so done with this Ashley," he never calls me Ashley.

   "Hi I'm Luke," I giggle at how he was wearing a button up on the first day of kindergarten, I shake his tiny hand. "I'm Ashley, but my mommy calls me Ash." He smiles at me, "I guess I'm your mommy then because I'm calling you Ash."

   And since then he called me Ash. I hung up on him because I couldn't take it. My best friend since the age 5 is mad at me and likes my evil brother. I didn't even realize I was crying until I saw the red streaks on my face in the mirror. I collapsed on the ground and a sob escaped my mouth.

   A whimper escapes my body. At school today Theo slammed me against a locker causing my head to bleed. No only did my head hurt, but the whole 7th grade class saw this.

   I put the toilet seat down in the school bathroom and curled up on it. I couldn't help but cry.

   "Ash, love, open the door," I heard Luke whisper so he wouldn't be caught for being in the girl's restroom. "Luke, you can't be in here," I whimpered. Why did the stuff happen to me.

   I saw a head peep in from under the stall and Luke started to crawl in. I giggled and made a disgusted face through my tears. He was on the nasty bathroom floor trying to comfort me. He got in and cradle me in his arms, "Ash I'm so sorry, I can't believe he does this to you. Especially when your parents are engaged."

   Engaged. The word echoed. I would have to live with him. At least I would have Luke to help me get through it and be by my side forever. 

   Or so I had thought.

   I got up and went into the shower and started to wash my hair. The blue was already fading after one wash. Once i finish I went and jumped in my bed trying to let the blanket comfort me.

   I check my phone to see another notification,

jennabean: tb when this babe had brown hair and we were smiley goons @ashleyfrangipane

comments:
ashleyfrangipane: i miss you

   Even though I hadn't even been away from her for long I still managed to miss her. I was so tired from crying that staying awake was the last thing on my mind.

--
   Sorry this was a short chapter. It was kinda a part two to the last chapter. In this chapter you got to learn a lot more about Ash and her relationships with others. I hope you enjoyed! I'lloyd be sure to update soon! -J