Chapter Eleven

Today we were going to the Halloween party with Luke since we were all friends again. Ash and I decided to match, our costume doesn't really make since we just wore wigs.

Ash wore a blue wig, which didn't make sense since she had blue hair and I wore a pink one. We eventually got ready. We went outside so she could smoke some.

I look at her while she took a hit. "Hottie," I said while smiling and she started to chuckle.

   Her head tilt back with a laugh escaping her lips making me smile at how adorable she was

Her head tilt back with a laugh escaping her lips making me smile at how adorable she was. She's all I wanted. I sighed and grabbed the cigarette and took a hit.

"That'd be you sweetheart," she said while winking. Even though compliments were a common thing between us, the blush still managed to creep up my face each time.

Once we put the cigarette out we decided to head to the party. We hopped on my bike and she got on the front. After that one day it became our thing. When we got closer, the bass was already vibrating my body.

I pulled up and threw my bike in the front yard, and we headed in. When we walked in the weed hit me in the face hard. I giggle and we go to grab a drink, "Come on Ash," I yelled so she could hear me.

"Oh look who's getting to let loose," she chuckled at my eagerness. I grab a beer and grab her a cup because I know she doesn't like beer. After one drink it became two and then three. The alcohol was buzzing in my system.

I grab Ash's hand and pull her to beer pong table where Luke was playing someone. "Luke you suck," I said while laughing at him losing.

"Tell me something I don't know," he said while laughing at me. "I'm bisexual," I said while leaning on him. "Wow I would have never known," he said sarcastically while throwing the ball to the solo cup.

He missed since I was still leaning on him, "I know that's why I said it," I said in a duh tone. "Jenna you need to get off because your the reason I suck," he said chuckling and pushed my off. "You suck because you like it," I said while winking.

Ash pulled me so we could go in the back yard, I grabbed another drink on the way out. She went and opened the door to the back and there were fluorescent lights everywhere. I stared in awe, "Babe there's a hot tub let's get in."

I look at what she was talking about to see a hot tub full of bubbles. I guess someone put bubbles in it for fun or because they were drunk. I giggle and run towards it leaving Ash behind me.

I starting taking off my clothes so I could get in, but just for the fun of it I left the wig. I step in slowly and wink at Ash as she's getting undressed. She laughs and shakes her head at me.

We finally are both in, I cup my hands and blow bubbles in the air. There was a lot of sexual tension in the air. Maybe it was because we both only had lacey bras and undies, or because she looked so good with the pink lights reflecting on her.