Chapter Thirteen

Goose bumps cover my body, I start to shake from the cold. I look to see that Luke had all the covers. I huff and go on my phone. The clock reads 3:02. Great.

I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep now. I sit up in bed and flip the non-existent sheets off my body. I get up and head to Jack's room.

Hopefully he wouldn't be mad at me for trying to sleep in his room. I open the door to find a sleeping Jack. I creep into the bed quietly and get under the covers. I sigh in comfort.

Two built arms pull me to his chest.

As soon as I knew it I was out.

-Jack's POV-

I open my eyes to find my arms wrapped around Jenna's body. I smile, I don't remember her coming in here last night. Over the time she had been staying with us we have grown close.

Yesterday when I saw her with Ash my heart ached. I love Ash don't get me wrong, but I want Jenna to be with me not Ash.

-Jenna's POV-

I turn my body around to be met with Jack's chest. I softly chuckle at how I managed to forget I was in his arms. I feel his chest vibrate, "Why are you laughing?"

He said this while laughing at me, his voice was raspy since he had just woke up. I look up at him to see him looking at me.

"Your chest is hard," I said while poking it. He chuckled at my goofiness. I look back at him to see him staring at my lips. I blush, did he want to kiss me?

His head leaned to the side, he was going in for a kiss. I look at his lips. I was having a mental battle with myself. Should I let him kiss me?

Ash and I aren't dating. But you like her Jenna, I said debating with myself. He was just about to kiss me and I turned around.

I felt him let go of me. Why not? I mean I haven't kissed a boy in a long time, what if I like it? "Fuck it," I mumbled and turned back around. I kissed him.

I put my hand on his cheek. He was surprised, but once he realized what was happening he starting kissing back.

His hands automatically made their way to my hips. He flips us over so he was on top.

He kissed my bottom lip and pulled away for a breather. I sigh in content, he was a good kisser.

He attached our lips again.

-Jack's POV-

I kiss her again. I smile into the kiss, I wanted this. I felt her start to grind on my hips. I groan at the friction. She was too much for my heart.

I move my hands up her shirt and go to her neck. "Don't leave any marks Jack," she breathed out. I complied and just kissed down her neck.

I hovered over her skin letting my hot breath hit her skin. She whimpered, I move my hands higher to her chest until she pulled away before we went even further.

-Jenna's POV-

I pull away from him. He was addicting. I shouldn't have kissed him to begin with. His hands run back down to my hips again.

We just say there for a bit with our breath mingling together. He eventually lied back down. "I want to take you on a date," he said directing it at me.

I sure hope it was directing at me, that would be weird if it was meant for Luke. I giggle at my thought. He smiled at me. What did I get myself into? What did I do?

This was my fault. I guess this is what I get. This is what I get for being curious. It was fate.

--

   I hope you enjoyed! This is the end! I know I'm such a rat! But I was planning on doing a character q&a since you probably have questions. Over the summer I'm going to be writing other stories and possibly a sequel! Sorry for the cliff hanger! Thank you so much for reading!

   It genuinely means the world to me that you read it. I put a lot of effort into this and it was super fun! Please follow me if you like my story and want future stories as well! I love you all! -J