Chapter Twelve

I wake up in Jack's arms and slip out. I walk into Luke's room to change. I walk in to find Luke and Theo. I mentally puke and tip toe in. I unzip my bag and get my clothes.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and jump because it scared me. "Jenna please don't tell anyone about this," I place my hand over my heart to realize it was just Theo.

"I wouldn't want to anyways," I said while getting ready to leave. "But if you hurt Luke, I don't mind hurting you," I said while glaring.

He looks down and looks at Luke, when he looks at Luke sleeping he smiles. "I wouldn't even think of it," he said and I walked out. I go and change. I go to text Ash to see she already texted me.

Ash: You should come over

Jenna: When?

Ash: Now

Jenna: I'm on it ;)

I put my phone on my back pocket and head down the stairs. I leave a note on the fridge, 'I'm heading out so don't worry, I'm at Ash's if anyone needs me.'

Once I put the note up I head to my bike. I grab it and ride to Ash's. I never really understood why I liked her. I mean I know why I like her, but why do I like those things?

Before I know it I'm there. I go to know on the door to be met by my smiley bean. I open my arms and she hugs me. "I missed you," she said, I giggle.

"You saw me last night," she looked up and me and kissed my cheek. "I know," and she grabbed my hand and took me upstairs. I smile at how she was so small yet so demanding.

"I'm doing your makeup babe," babe that word.

She shook her head while giggling lightly, "I've got clothes you can wear and you can stay at mine babe." The word babe shocked me.

I smile remembering the first time she called me that nickname. She grabbed her makeup. She got a lip stick and unscrewed the lid. I parted my lips so she could apply it.

   She looks at me intently, so she could apply it perfectly

She looks at me intently, so she could apply it perfectly. Sexual tension was in the air because we were so close to each other. Once she finishes putting on the lipstick she starts to put on mascara. Which was quite messy.

I start laughing, "Stop moving," she said laughing at me. She started laughing harder to the point where she dropped  the mascara on my clothes.

I screech and laugh, "you ruined my clothes," she gets up and grabs a new t-shirt. She hands it to me and turns around.

I take off my shirt,