Mary Hides in Maggies Robes

Only a few short days went by until, he came. When you walked into Rutledge, you could see that everyone was very much on edge and working very hard without rest. While it was productive, you had never seen Rutledge so busy. Diane was carrying a basket of newly dried laundry when she noticed you walking down the with that tell tale curious look in your eyes.

"(Y/n)!"

She greeted tired but cheerful.

"Diane! What's with all the ruckus? Is someone hurt? Is a new patient coming?"

The nurse shook her head.

"The Superintendent's arrived to observe us!"

You seemed to take a moment to assess the meaning of the situation...If the Superintendent is interested in Alan then...

"Where is Alan?" You finally ask.

"He wanted Alan to be leeched so..!"

At her words to began to jog down to hall to find Alan. If you weren't on time then he'd absolutely would panic! Especially around strangers! He would be confused and probably believe they did something to you...

You headed down a flight to stairs and turned to enter the west wing but ran into those twin boys from the other day.

"Where do you think you're goin'?"

"Don't you know this authorized personnel only?"

They two chuckled before saying, "Naughty girl~" at the same time in a sickeningly flirtatious fashion.

"I am Authorized! My father always tried to get me in when I can!"

"Well we didn't hear him request you..."

"Besides, what's your interest in Alan? He's over the bend, he is. Lost his mind proper!"

"A nice girl like you shouldn't waste your time with guys off their rocker...Wouldn't it be a shame if you became just like him?"

You could feel and arm snake around your waist and it made your stomach drop.

"Get off of me this instant!"

"It would be a shame..." His twin went on with with no regard to your protests, "Seeing a nice, pretty girl, locked up in chains and straps...Wait, now that I think about it it really gets me goin'~"

"Me too~"

You were close to crying and saying goodbye to how things were, accepting your fate with a lack of escape. However, right was they were about to start undressing you and themselves, they froze and tossed you into the hall, running away. You pushed yourself up, fixing your hair and wiping some rouge tears from your face as you looked up to see...Yes, the superintendent! What a relief! You quickly got up and tried to look presentable.

"M-My daughter..Sir..."

He seemed to blow you off as some kind of whore on the streets.

"Don't think I'll treat your father better if you seduce my nephews, miss..."

He left soon after...

____________

Merry Christmas, Alan...And a Happy New Year....

Picture goes to its respective Owner. I did not draw it I simply used google.