Through the Looking Glass We May Return (A Squeal Brews at Noon)

So this looks like a Chapter but oops It's not.

The newest Chapter is in the newest book! Silly billy...

I should have my Sequel out by the time you Read this. As well as maybe two Chapters.

I write all of this ahead of time and post when conditions are favorable and times are special.

With my next Series "The Huntsman in London" it might be even more live and in the making, so beginning Chapters will be slow, especially since I'm jumping around in the sequel to at least write certain aspects when I get the mind for it.

Another note, both of these are based on the American McGee Stories. If you didn't know I highly recommend. Great games, great story.

I would also like to take this time to thank all of you actual nut heads that thought, 'Yeah, I totally want to fall in love with an insane Victorian boy who is literally dreaming of murder every night for 13 years. And I don't care that tones of rape are in this at all.' So THANK YOU AND PLEASE STAY TUNED FOR ALAN'S LOVELY MENTAL BREAK DOWN OVER YOUR ABSENCE IN THE FACE OF 19TH CENTURY SOCIETY!!!!

I just want to say the sequel is written better. Promise. Longer Chapters, more scenes and less skips.

Big Thanks to any Alice: The Madness Returns Fan-artists our there for giving me my inspiration and Specific HUGE MEGA UBER AMAZING thanks to the Artists whose art I used to make the Title and Which I posted with my Chapters....Because I can't draw...If anyone who reads this draws and wants to make stuff for the sequel or even this story I'm SUPER SUPER happy to revisit and post some art of you and Alan or maybe an interpretation of the Chapter titles, what ever.

Don't be scared to spam me to Update either. Sometimes I never will because I forget until it get notified so...

Okay...Um...That about it?

OH!

Curious to the Crop is also something I wrote. Not nearly as far into that as this, but I think it's pretty cool. So if you read this entire thing then comment who you think the normal Alice would be shipped with from Attack on Titan if she had to be? (Not that I was planning on one ship but nice to have a poll)

Do soooo HERE

So that's it! Thanks so much for Reading and I will See you guys in the next Story!!!

Tata for now!