Words Unspoken Make Sense of The Meaningless

Even after the disaster of the first night, you were still allowed to stay at the Asylum and you wanted to. Reading and talking to Alan who always listened...However lately, you could see he was quite traumatized from before...On the nights you would spend with him, you could tell he had nightmares about it...Sometimes his mind would get confused and have his brother, Linus, be molested while you burned in hell's fire...It was maddening and it proved to be so.

Since in incident, they hadn't washed his rabbit or done anything to his book and so in the middle middle of the night, when you weren't there, they took them to him be washed and tried to save the book. Most of the book was intact but it was now discolored and water damaged. Some of the pages didn't make it...

In the meantime, Alan was furious. He was hysterical over the absence of his belongings and what was worse, you were much to weak to come to Rutledge...At first it was just a cold, you swore it was just the flu or something or another. But by day 3 you were bed ridden. Dr. Wilson decided not to tell Alan to see if this affected him. Not knowing where you are or if you're alright...He was mad, simply mad, about it all. It was pulling his hair, screaming till his lungs burned...What if that idiot twin really did punish you for what he did...Then It'd really be all his fault that you...He cried out again in frustration. He wanted to die, thinking of all the horrible fates that could have met you. But no one had that Special privilege to know what was going through his head when he begged for death.

That mangy cat appeared in his window when he had no strength left. His tyride left him in the straight jacket for a good while so any friend would have done him a bit of good. Alan and the Cat seemed to have their own little language...Maybe you knew this language too?

When you recovered from your fever, you came to Rutledge right away. Everyone gathered around Alan's room upon hearing your arrival and when at his door, Gretchen gave you his rabbit, it almost looked new with shiny buttons and clean fabric. You took the rabbit in your arms and opened in door. He was in the straight jacket again...Another tantrum you assumed. Dianne was the supervising nurse for you and she stood quietly by the door.

"Alan...Look what I brought. I'm sorry I took it without asking...I wanted to surprise you when I got better." You smiled.

You were taking responsibility for stealing his rabbit?! At that moment everyone believed you were just as mental as he was!

"If you really wanted to surprise me, you should have brought me tea."

Everyone was shocked that you were actually talking to him...Like...A dialog...With two people!

"Is that so? Well I'll bring some next time how about that?"

"Yes, yes, but the tears are a necessary evil, aren't they?"

He was absolutely everywhere! You decided to follow his conversation. It was the least you could do..

"I suppose they are."

"Well Beware of the Snarks that spit venom. It's corrosive in the best and agonizing at worst."

You nodded, "I see...What else?"

"I have found that wisdom is required to play with demons dice, for the game turns on you rather quickly."

"I shall keep that in mind!"

"Note that the centipede has a soft underbelly for quick execution...I do enjoy eating mushrooms but I'd be wary of the ones who bite back. "

"Understood..."

And you kept going...He would talk about the strangest things but you enjoyed listening to him for once. He still had his dreamy stare but he didn't seem to be anywhere else but here, unlike before.

His insane confessions to you, you were informed, was progress but did nothing to help him in the slightest. Even still, everyone was hopeful for Alan.
—————————————————

Author did a bad guys...This was the 9th Chapter....The other one was the tenth. Eleven will also be posted as an I'm sorry. 12th is the 100 Votes special. Got it? Got it.

Lol fixed it!!