Chapter V-Someone Woke the Dragon

"Draco, have you evaluated Rookwood, yet?" Harry was seething. He did not tolerate fighting in his class and now he had to deal with these two.

"Dislocated jaw and broken nose, along with some bruising." Draco stopped to give the other student a once over. "And this one broke his wand hand it seems." Harry just nodded and waited while Draco performed the necessary spells to correct the bone damage. Once both boys were healed, Harry sat them across from each other with himself and Draco on each side, so the four formed a square.

"Now, explain." Both boys began yelling at once. "Quiet!" Harry boomed. "Halley, why did you attack him?"

"This little prat," Harry shot him an ignored warning glance, "called my mother a troll." Halley's teeth were gritted and you could tell he was still very angry.

"Well, between your lack of brains, and your disgusting brutishness, it must be true," Scorpius threw back. This caused Halley to lunge at Scorpius. Harry barely caught him, and dragged him back, placing him back in the hold he used in the classroom. It seemed his Auror reflexes were still intact. 

"And you are nothing but Death Eater scum, you little waste of space! I should have broken more than your face!" Scorpius lunged at the other boy, only to be held back by Draco. Both boys were struggling to get out of their holds and attack each other, but Harry had been a top Auror and stayed in that peak physical shape and Draco worked out with Harry, so the boys were no match for the men.

"ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!" This time it was Draco who raised his voice. Draco yelling was even scarier than Harry yelling because Draco was always the calm one. Where Harry wore his heart on his sleeve, Draco stayed collected. "Halley if I ever hear you even think those words to another student, your punishment will be to wade through the memories of the war. And trust me, that won't be pleasant. Death Eater is not an insult to be thrown around lightly. It has very serious implications, of which you can't imagine." Draco was absolutely seething and red in the face. "And you, you are supposed to be clever, and yet you pick a fight with a student twice your size. I am fed up with this sorry display. You two are to sit and civilly tell us what happened in class today, without destroying my hospital, or I shall personally put you both on the next train out of here, tonight. Am I understood?" Both boys nodded, in shock at the tongue lashing they received from their Healer. The men released the students, who took their seats. "Begin, Scorpius."

"He was giving me shit about not having anywhere to go this summer, so I called his mother a troll. Next thing I know, we are both on the floor, and Professor Potter is dragging him off me," Scorpius explained simply.

"You think losing a parent is funny, Halley? You really think it is acceptable to behave this way towards a student?" Harry had turned to the Gryffindor.

"The little freak deserved it," Halley mumbled.

"Not another word." Harry was livid. "100 points from Gryffindor for this sad display. You also have detention with me every Saturday morning from now until Easter."

"That's not fair-" Halley began.

"Another word and the Gryffindor team will need a new beater." Harry glared at the boy, effectively shutting him up. "As for you," he turned back to the other student, "you will write me 3 feet of parchment about trolls since you know so much. You will also spend an hour here after dinner every day for a week and assist Healer Malfoy with anything he needs. 20 points deducted for attempting to attack a student in the Hospital Wing. Both of you are dismissed. I see any more fighting, bruises, or hexes, and you will both be in my classroom every night until summer." Both boys trudged unhappily out of the hospital wing.

"Draco, love, are you ok?" Harry could see his husband still shaking from his outburst earlier. 

"Yeah, fine. Just give me a minute." 

The couple spent the rest of lunch, with Harry comforting Draco as they sat in comfortable silence.