Chapter XIX-Exploring The Old As New

Smut Warning

"Are you sure?" It was the first weekend the two had together since the school year started, and the men were laying in bed in their joggers, and no shirt when Harry had told Draco he wanted to try. It was the first time they had tried anything since the battle, more worried about Harry adjusting. Draco also didn't want Harry to feel bad if things didn't work like they used too. 

"Yes, love. I'm ready. We need to relearn how all of this is going to work," Harry explained. 

"Alright. But I don't want to go all the way tonight. We take it slowly, alright?" Draco was determined not to move too quickly, they needed to ease into this.

"I understand." He leaned over, kissing Draco, softly at first.

Draco deepened their kiss. As much as he didn't want to push it, he couldn't deny he missed this. Harry's hands explored Draco's fit torso, slipping his hands under his husband's shirt. Draco leaned over, positioning himself over Harry. Soon, his arousal was at full mast, brushing Harry's as he dipped his hips down. As he began to grind his erection against his husband's, he heard Harry let out a gasp. His kisses began to trail kisses along Harry's chin, down his neck, leaving love marks in a trail down the center of his body.

"Oh, Draco, please," Harry huskily breathed. Draco chuckled as he continued down to the waist of Harry's joggers, pulling away from the only layer between Draco and what he wanted. Harry let out a grunt as his erection slapped against himself. 

"You ready, love?" Draco looked up to Harry's wanton expression.

"Yes, Merlin, please yes," Harry voiced desperately.

Draco descended his mouth on Harry, earning himself another gasp. Satisfied with the reaction, Draco moved down, taking all of Harry in his mouth. Flicking and pressing his tongue against the sensitive spot along the underside of his husband's member, the blond made his way back up and flicked and sucked the tip. Making his way slowly back down, and up again, he reveled in the sounds coming out of the brunette's throat. He picked up speed, Harry's breath hitching and also picking up speed. 

"Oh, god Draco, I need this so bad."

Draco continued to pick up speed, the sounds coming from Harry increasing in volume, and Harry no longer able to form coherent thoughts. Draco felt Harry's dick spasm as he reached his climax, the receiving man practically screaming as he spilled into his husband's mouth. Swallowing what landed in his mouth, Draco laid down beside Harry again.

"Well I think it is all in working order still," Draco chuckled as he rolled over, holding Harry in his arms. It was in this embrace, the two men fell asleep, quite content with the world