Chapter VII-The Night Is Not Peaceful

"Professor, Healer Malfoy, come quickly!"The couple jumped out of bed, grabbing their wands as they ran out of their room.

"Accio glasses." Harry caught his glasses, shoving them on his face.

"What's wrong?" Draco looked at a small girl looking panicked.

"They're gonna kill each other!" The girl was shouting. 

Figuring, they knew who she meant, they ran out of the hospital wing and found the two boys in front of the trophy room. Halley had Scorpius on the floor and they were punching each other, Scorpius hitting Halley's ribs and Halley in Scorpius' face. One of the punches knocked Scorpius out before the men could get to the fighting boys. Harry pulled a thrashing Halley off of his unconscious counterpart, while Draco ran to examine Scorpius.

"Donovan Halley, stop this instant!" Harry's voice reverberated in the corridor. The teen continued to thrash and fight Harry's grip as Harry dragged him to his office, throwing him into a chair. The boy continued to try and fight against Harry, not quite ready to settle down, muttering how he was going to kill the other boy. Harry sent a floo message to Flint since it involved one of his students.

"Why the hell have you dragged me out of bed at such an obscene hour, Potter?" Marcus arrived just as Halley had stopped struggling and resigned to glaring at the teacher. "What happened? Last I Checked Halley was one of yours?"

"He is, but he has attacked one of your students. Twice actually. He and Mr. Rookwood fought earlier today and were disciplined by me and Draco as the fighting occurred in my classroom and then the Hospital Wing. And then a young student came, waking Draco and me up, we found them fighting in front of the trophy room. Mr. Rookwood is at the Hospital Wing, unconscious, last I saw." And with that, the Head of Slytherin turned and ran out of Harry's office.

"What the bloody hell, Halley? Had we not already discussed this? You do realize that by beating another student, you are not only hereby removed from the team, but also now have all Hogsmeade privileges revoked, and I am required to write your folks about this?"

"You can't kick me off Quidditch-" 

"I can and I will!" Harry boomed at the teen. "I've had quite enough of this behavior! You are lucky that you are even still a student here! Now, on your feet, and come with me to the Hospital Wing, or I will drag you there by your ear!" The tone of Harry's voice left no room for argument, so the got up and marched to the infirmary. After being evaluated by Draco, Halley was told that not only had he re-broken his hand, he had a fractured rib, and a bruised shoulder, though the shoulder could have been a result of fighting Harry's grip. Scorpius had yet to regain consciousness, but Draco had healed his shattered face, battered hand, and broken shoulder blade and ribs. Apparently, the larger boy had thrown him onto the stone ground during their fight.

"What's going to happen to your's?" Marcus looked at Harry.

"Detention every night, all year. No Quidditch. I'm confiscating his broom in the morning. No Hogsmeade either, and of course a letter home. Your's?"

"He will be serving an extra week of detention with Draco, and I'm deduction house points. He also is banned from Hogsmeade." Marcus turned to leave. "I trust you two can take care of him?" He left after receiving nods from Draco and Harry, alike.

"And you thought it would be boring to leave the Aurors," Draco chuckled as Harry let out a long and heavy sigh.

Draco was right. This day was many things but it was not boring.