Chapter XVII-Figuring Out What's Next

"Are they going to be ok?" Alex and Draco had just arrived at St. Mungo's.

"I'm sure they will be fine. I know the Healers in charge and all of them are quite skilled. Now they said Harry had gone down to the first floor to visit Remus and Scorpius, who I convinced them to let room together. He should be in bed on the fourth floor, but Harry never listens to healers anyway." Draco led them to the lift and they proceeded to the creature wound floor.The Healers had informed Draco that Scorpius was attacked before Greyback had transformed, so he would have scars for the rest of his life, but he wouldn't have to carry the burden of transforming. They arrived at the proper floor, to hear laughter from the room they were headed to. Maybe it wasn't so bad, Draco thought.

===

"So how long are you going to be in the chair?" Alex's voice was unsure as he looked at Harry.

"Well, the thing with injuries caused by dark magic is you can't heal them. And dark magic is what did this. So I'll always be like this. But I'll learn how to get around, and I'll still be me. I only had one leg anyway." Harry chuckled, trying to sound positive. "Now why don't you guys go up to the fifth floor and get a snack from the gift shop. I need to talk to Remus and Draco." After getting a few coins from Draco, the two teens left.

"Harry, what are we going to do?" Draco looked at Harry expectantly, hoping the man had a plan.

"Well I was thinking, why don't we move in with Moony. The Manor was destroyed, Remus could help us out since he will be able to go home today, and it's a place the boys are already familiar with." Harry looked at Remus questioningly, receiving a nod of approval from the man.

"And where are we going to sleep? Are you going to be able to go up and down the stairs?" Draco sounded like he was beginning to panic. He had never had to deal with this situation before.

"We can switch the downstairs library and what has been our room. There's also a bathroom downstairs, and we can turn the workroom connected to our room into a bathing room if we need. If I need a book, I can just use a summoning spell. It'll all work out. I've already thought it through." Harry squeezed Draco's hand reassuringly. Just then, the boys returned with some chocolate cauldrons, some of which they dropped into Remus' lap as well as Harry's.

"Boys, how would you feel if the four of you moved in with me permanently?" Remus asked.

"Really?" Scorpius was vibrating with excitement.

"Really, really," Harry chuckled.