Chapter 2 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

Namjoon takes me back to their dorm so I'm able to unpack. "Thank you for everything." I thank him. He nods his head and walks out of my room. "I'm going to go get the guys, I'll be back in a few minutes." He yells. I lay my suitcase on the bed and begin to unpack.

While Namjoon was gone, I hung clothes, put them in drawers, made my bed. Before the boys got home I changed into a loose shirt and leggings.

"We're home!" Namjoon calls and I run down the stairs. The boys all stare at me before going off to do their own thing. "Y/n, have you heard any of our music?" Taehyung asks. "No?" I say. Gasps were heard from around me as they stuck their heads around corners look at me.

Hoseok grabs my hand and drags me to the couch. I get thrown in between Jungkook and Yoongi while Hoseok goes into YouTube and plays their most recent MV.

"DNA?" I ask. They nod their heads and turn their attention to the TV.

As the video progressed I started to tap my foot on the floor, liking the sound to it. From the corner of my head I notice Yoongi looking at me with a small smile on his face.

I turn to look at him and smile back then turning my attention back to the TV.

The video ends and they all stare at me. "Did you like it?" Jungkook asks. "Yeah I did. I must admit, your dancing skills are amazing," I compliment them. "But I bet you guys can do even better, I can guarantee." I say. "And thats when you come in!" Taehyung yells making me laugh and nod my head.

After talking about their dancing for a bit I leave the living room and head for the kitchen. Looking in fridge I notice how they only have water bottles, and make-up products.

"Do you guys have any food?" I ask. "No!" They all yell in unison. I sigh and put my shoes on. "We're are you going?" Jimin asks. "To the store, anyone want to join me?" I ask. "I will." Yoongi volunteers. "Okay, I'm going to take that car." I say walking out. "Don't hurt our managers baby, he'll have our asses!" Jin yells.

As I pull out of the driveway Yoongi looks at me questionably. "You don't know where you're going do you?" I look down in disappointment. "No..." He sighs and I look at him sympathetically. "Get out and let me drive to the store." He says as I get out of the car and switch spots.

On our ride to the store I text Nari, letting her know that i made it alright along with information about the boys. After a few minutes of silence we make it to the store.

Yoongi slips on a mask and sunglasses as we walk into the store. I assume its for him to not get recognized as easily.

Once we get to the food isle and I've picked out a few things, Yoongi started to complain.

"If you're going to complain go sit in the car, I didn't ask you to come with me." I state. "I only came because I felt bad for you, you don't know where anything is." He says. I give him a look, slightly hurt by what he said.

I pay for the food and leave for the car, Yoongi quietly trailing behind. It had been quiet between us, which i was fine by.

He seemed to not have been talking because he either felt bad for what he said or he had nothing to say.

Once we were buckled up and ready to go, Yoongi spoke. "I'm sorry for what I said. I probably made you feel stupid and I shouldn't have." He says looking at me. I smile at him. "Its fine Yoongi, I'm over it. Besides you had a point, I didn't know where anything was." I laugh.

Yoongi looks at me with a smile on his face. For a moment I thought I had something on my face. "What?" I ask. "You have a cute laugh." He chuckles. My cheeks go pink. "Thank you?" I say but he just smiles.

"We're home!" I yell once walking into the dorm. Yoongi and I set the grocery bags on the counter while six boys all run down the stairs at once. A loud thud is heard along with a few groans and laughs. "What did i say about taking turns down the stairs?!" Jin yells as Namjoon and Jungkook lay on top of him.

Yoongi and I look at each other and break out laugh.

Jin eventually gets out from underneath the two boys and joins me in the kitchen.

He stands next to me and watches what I'm doing. While doing so, i talk about what happened at the grocery store.

"What do you think of Yoongi? I'm only asking since you spent most of your time in Korea with him so far." Jin asks. "He's okay, I haven't talked to him enough to really get to know him but he's sweet. Along with cute if I may add." I mumble the last part.

Sadly Jin had heard me resulting in a smirk to find its way on his face.

"Y/n, can i ask you a question?" He asks. I look at him and raise a brow, waiting for him to go on.

"Do you like Yoongi?"