Chapter 3 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

"Do you like Yoongi?" Jin asks. I look at him with wide eyes causing him to smirk. "You do! You like Yoo-" He screams but I cover his mouth. "Jin, I've only known him for a few hours. Yes I think he's attractive but I haven't developed feelings." I state.

Jin removes my hand from his mouth and sighs. "You will one day, I guarantee it." He says to which I just roll my eyes to.

After I finish making dinner I send Jin off to get the others. Sooner or later everybody piles into the kitchen and begins to eat. "Thank you Y/n." They say with full mouths.

"Who's doing the dishes?" Namjoon asks after dinner. Hoseok raises his hand and grabs the empty plates. I smile to him as a thank you.

I look over at the digital clock on the stove, noticing how late it got.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight boys." I wave goodnight and leave for my room.

{Yoongi's POV}

Hoseok takes my plate and begins the dishes while everybody went to their rooms besides Jin and I who stayed seated at the dinner table.

"What's your opinion on Y/n?" Jin asks. "What do you mean? What do i think of her?" I ask and he nods his head. "Well, she's really nice and pretty but I haven't developed feelings." I say making him sigh. "I'm going to bed, goodnight Jin." I say before getting up and leaving for my room.

Its been a few hours since everyone went to bed, besides myself.

Jin's question earlier about me having feelings for Y/n lingered in my mind. 'I can't have feelings for her, its only been a day.' I thought to myself.

I layed in bed for a few more minutes with just my thoughts until a knock on the door brings me out of it.

I get out of bed and open the door to see Y/n. "What're you doing awake?" I ask. "I'd like to ask you the same thing." She says. I lean my body on the door frame. "I can't sleep," I lie. "And I'm also assuming thats why you're up?" I ask and she nods her head. "Then lets go downstairs and watch a movie." I suggest. Y/n smiles and follows me downstairs to watch a movie.

{Readers POV}
~Morning~

"Psst Y/n," someone whispers in my ear while shaking me. I open one eye to see Namjoon staring at me. "Why are you on the couch? You have a room you know." He chuckles. I raise myself up and rub my eyes. "I guess I fell asleep watching the movie..." I mumble. Namjoon just stares at me and shakes his head. "I'd go get ready, we leave for the studio in an hour." He says before leaving.

After brushing my hair and teeth, i get dressed in some leggings along with a loose shirt.

"Everyone ready?" Hoseok asks as we gather at the door. We nod our heads and leave.

We all pile into a car that'll hold all of us comfortably, unlike the other car.

I was seated in the middle of the car between Yoongi and Jin while Namjoon sat up from. Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok sat in the back since it held four.

"Thanks for watching the movie with me last night." Yoongi whispers in my ear. I turn to him and smile.

As soon as we get to the studio, the four boys in the back jump over Jin, Yoongi and I, racing to the front doors. "Damn, they left without me." I mumble. Jin gives me a look that says, 'I swear to god if you race with them next time I'll disown you.' I chuckle lightly. "Kidding, I promise..." I say.

We all walk into the studio to see Hoseok laughing while Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung just stared at him.

The boys all line up in a line while I stand in front of them. "Okay! Its my first real day here so tell me what to do first." I say. "We usually stretch then go over what you're going to teach us." Jimin says.

I nod my head and leave for the corner to turn music on. "Have you guys ever done squat jumps?" I ask. "No, but they sound painful..." Jungkook says. "Oh they are, that's why we're going to start with them for the warm up." I state.

I demonstrate how they're done and instruct the boys how many they have to do in a few minutes before we begin with the dancing.

While the boys were doing their thing, I glance at Yoongi to see him already staring. I direct my eyes to the floor while my cheeks turned pink.

'Did i lie to myself when i said i didn't have feelings? Probably...' I thought to myself.

I slap my cheeks and turn my attention back to the boys. "You guys done?" I ask. "Yeah but Jin is stuck." Jungkook says. I look around Jungkook to see Jin stuck in a squatting position. I put my lips in a line, trying not to laugh. Jin starts to laugh which makes all of us start. "Namjoon, help him please." I laugh.

After Jin gets out of his situation, I stand in front of the boys and begin to show them what they'll be learning.

~After~

"You boys got that down?" I ask them. They stare at me with open mouths. "I can go over it again if-" I say but they cut me off. "No, we got it!" They yell in unison.

I nod my head happily. "Good. Now let's go get food, I'm starving." I say. They nod their heads a gather their things before walking out.

We arrive at a small cafe down the street of the Studio. A crowd of fans started to form as we walk through, many asking questions like,

'Who's she!'
'Is she one of your guy's girlfriend?'

I snort at the girlfriend comment making all eyes turn to me. I look down and make my way inside to find a spot to eat.

After finding a spot to eat the boys decide to join me a few minutes later. "Do you think they have lamb skewers?" Jungkook asks while looking at the menu. "First off, thats a kids menu," I point out. "Second, its a cafe so maybe a sandwich?" I question.

Jungkook mutters incoherent words to himself while the rest us of order our food.

"What did you order Y/n?" Jin asks. "No idea but it looked appetizing." I say making him laugh.

While talking and laughing the waiters place our food on the table, making us go silent for a bit before we shove our food down our throats.

Half way into eating my food, someone taps my shoulder from next to me. I turn to my left to see Yoongi looking at me. "What?" I ask. Instead of answering me he brings his hand up to my cheek and wipes whatever was on it, making my cheeks turn pink. "T-Thanks..." I stutter.

"Let's go, lets go!" Jungkook yells as he runs to the car. "Jungkook, wait! My short legs can't carry me far!" Jimin yells as he runs after him. "He's right, they can't." Jin says from behind us making me laugh.

When we got home I ran into my room and grabbed some clean clothes and got into the shower.

After my shower I leave for my room, running into Yoongi along the way. "Can we talk?" He asks and my heart beat quickens. "Sure, what about?" I ask. "Nothing in particular, I just want to know you better." He says making me sigh in relief.

I walk into my room, Yoongi trailing behind. "How is your room bigger than mine?" He says. "Don't you share a room with Jin?" I chuckle. "Yeah but still..." He trails off.

Yoongi throws himself on my bed and I do the same. "So, what do you want to know?" I ask. "Where did you grown up?" He asks. "Queens, New York," I say. While J layed on my back with my arms behind my head, Yoongi turned and faced me. "My turn, what's your favorite thing to say?" I ask making him laugh. "Swag." He says. I turn to face him with a raised brow. "Swag?" I laugh and he nods his head laughing.

The longer we talked, the later it got and the more tired I became. At some point during our conversation I had turned to face him. "Sor-" I say as I begin to turn but he stops me by grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. "It's fine, I don't mind." He says.

I was too lazy to do anything about it, resulting in me falling asleep.