Chapter 7 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

The week passes and its finally the night I get to see Yoongi. "Nari!" I yell as I run from my room and to the living room. "Wha-" She says as I tackle her onto the couch. "I get to see Yoongi!" I yell excitedly.

Nari laughs but starts to cough since I'm practically laying on her. I apologize and get off of her. "God and I thought I was excited." She mumbles.

Nari and I were wearing matching jerseys but hers had 'RM' on the back while I had 'Suga'

"Ready to go?" Nari asks. I grab the car keys. "Yup!" I say.

I plug my phone in and began playing my BTS playlist. The car was quiet until 'DNA' began.

Once we make it to the arena I park and pull out my phone, asking Namjoon where he wants us to go.

I hop out of the car with Nari and walk towards the back where Namjoon will be waiting.

"Is he nice? Does he speak English? What does RM stand for?" Nari starts asking all these questions. "Yes he's nice, yes he does but it wouldn't matter, you speak Korean anyway and you'd have to ask him now shut up before I lock your ass in the car." I threaten.

We spot Namjoon waiting by the door along with Jimin, Jin, Jungkook and Taehyung. "Y/n!" They all call except Namjoon. I smile and give each of them a hug. "Hoseok with Yoongi?" I ask and they nod their heads.

Namjoon shows Nari and I where we'll be in the crowd when the concert starts. Nari kept by Namjoon the entire time making me smile. 'Those two are cute.'

"I'd get down there now, its about to fill up." Namjoon says and Nari and I both nod our heads.

We find our spots and keep an eye on the stage, waiting for them to begin. All of a sudden all the lights go out and DNA begins to play.

I stayed out of Yoongi's sight for the first few songs until 'MIC Drop' started. I moved a bit to the right and waited until he took notice.

Namjoon tapped Yoongi's shoulder then pointed towards my direction. He looked at me for split second until a smile displayed itself on his face.

"Hello New York!" Namjoon yells into the microphone while Yoongi came over and helped me on stage.

As soon as both my feet hit the stage, Yoongi brought me into a hug. "Its only been a week but that was the longest week of my life." He whispers in my ear.

I break awake from the hug and look at the others. "This is Yoongi's girlfriend!" Jungkook announces into the microphone. Mine and Yoongi's eyes widen.

The crowd starts to cheer making me sigh in relief. Yoongi just smiles and kisses the top of my head.

I leave for backstage while the boys finished their concert.

As the boys finish their concert and walk off of stage, a scream catches my attention. My eyes widen. "Have you guys seen Nari?!" I ask frantically. They all shake their heads. My heart beat quickens as I rush out outside.

"Na-" I start to call but stop once I see Marnie pinning her to the ground. "Let go of her!" I hear Namjoon yell as be runs outside and pushes Marnie off of her.

My whole body froze. I couldn't move. The only thing I felt was my heart trying to leave my body with how fast it was beating.

"Y/n?" Yoongi says bringing me out of my frozen state. I turn to him and a tear falls down my face. "I couldn't do anything Yoongi, she could've been hurt." I say. Yoongi wraps his arms around me.

Namjoon had grabbed onto Nari's hand and walked with her inside. "Let's go inside." Yoongi says. I nod my head and grab onto his hand tightly.

We all sat in their dressing room, Namjoon and Nari asleep on one of the many couches. Her head head fallen on his shoulder while Namjoon held onto her hand.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin and Hoseok were all snuggled close together on another couch, asleep as well.

Yoongi and I were the only ones awake. We sat on one of the last couches, my back up against Yoongi's chest while his back was on the arm rest.

"You okay?" Yoongi asks. "I'm fine, just shaken up. I'm more worried about Nari." I say. I feel Yoongi nod his head and lean down, kissing the top of my head a few times.

Yoongi starts to whisper sweet things in my ear, calming me down a bit more.

I turn my head around to face Yoongi. "You know Nari and I are going with you guys back to Korea?" I say making Yoongi smile.

I turn my head back around to lean on Yoongi's shoulder and fall asleep.

{Yoongi's POV}

After Y/n had fallen asleep in my arms I started to play with her hair, letting my thoughts take over.

I wanted to know who that Marnie guy was. Y/n seemed to know him, along with Nari, with the way Y/n stood there and stared she seemed scared to move or fight him off.

I wrap my arms around Y/n's waist and lay my head on the sofa, falling asleep shortly after.

{Readers POV}

~Few days later~

The mini tour came to an end and we were heading back to Korea, Nari tagging along with us. Thankfully.

At the moment Nari and I were at the apartment packing clothes. "You okay?" Nari asks. I throw my suitcase in the trunk, obviously not okay. "Not really Nari. I can't get the night of the concert out of my mind. He touched you, hurt you, for gods sake Nari you have bruises on your wrist from him holding on too hard." I state. Nari looks down at her wrists and hides them with her sleeves. "You and Namjoon came in and stopped him before he went too far, it's okay." She reassures me.

I hadn't done anything. Namjoon saved her. I stood there like a dear in the headlights.

I throw the rest of our bags in the trunk and climb into the drivers seat. "Y/n, you're gonna get us killed with how pissed you are. Let me drive." Nari says. "We'll be fine." I state. As I pull out out of our parking spot, I hit the car behind us. "Want me to drive?" Nari asks as I hand her the car keys.

We get to the airport a few minutes earlier than the boys so we decide to do some airport shopping.

Nari and I walk into the souvenir shop and try on a few hats and sunglasses, some having bushy eyebrows and crossed eyes while the hat was an afro.

"Y/n! Nari! You ready to-" Jin says as he takes a good look at us. I look over at Yoongi to see him sigh while Taehyung brought out his phone and took a photo of us.

Nari and I put the stuff away and walk out of the store. Yoongi wraps his arm around my waist and brings me close. "You're lucky we didn't leave you there." He jokes. "You can barely live a week without me, you'd never leave." I point out.

Once past security we finally boarded the plane. Yoongi, Jin and I all sat in the same row. I got the window seat while Yoongi sat next to me, Jin by his side. Nari sat behind me with Namjoon and Hoseok while the other three boys were in front of us.

I look at Yoongi and share a kiss. The boys and Nari started to gag which made me laugh.

This was going to be a long flight.