Chapter 23 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

I tap my foot impatiently while wating for Yoongi at the door while he gets dressed. "Yoongi-" I stop myself from calling him once he walks out of our room. "I told you to get up and what did you do?" I ask. Yoongi sighs as he slips his shoes on. "I went back to sleep. Anyway lets just get going the boys are anxious." He says grabbing the balloon and walking out the door with me behind him.

At the moment we were both on our way to the boys' dorm to announce the gender of our baby, out of all of them Nari has to be the most excited. "I'm sorry I went back to sleep." Yoongi apologizes as he hit a red light. I grab his hand and intertwine our fingers in a way to let him know it was okay.

"We're here!" I yell as Yoongi and I walk into the dorm. Everybody peaks their head out of the kitchen and wave. "We're eating, come join us." Namjoon says with a mouth full of food resulting in Jin to smack the back of his head. "Swallow your food." He says. Namjoon rolls his eyes and swallows his food.

Yoongi and I walk into the kitchen and begin to eat with everyone else. While eating I catch Nari staring at the balloon out of curiousness. "Y'know it isn't going to pop if you keep staring at it." I chuckle. Nari turns her head towards me and frowns. "I just want to know! Why can't we pop it now?" She asks. "We can pop it whenever we want, but right now I'm eating so it can wait." 

"How's being pregnant?" Taehyung suddenly asks. "Besides the fact that I get fatter every other week, my back and feet hurting and the constant urge to pee I guess its okay." I say. Taehyung stares at me for a bit before awkwardly going back to his food.

After catching up a little bit on what we've been doing we decide to finally pop the balloon. We all gather outside in order for it to not go everywhere in the house. "Ready?" I ask. Nari latches herself onto Namjoon out of nervousness and excitement.

Yoongi and I look at each other and smile before I pop the balloon. I could hear Nari scream before running up to me and bringing me into a hug. "Oh my god!" She squeals. "I knew it! Taehyung you owe me twenty bucks!" Jungkook yells making me laugh. "You were betting on the gender of our kid?" I ask. Jungkook looks over at me and sheepishly smiles while nodding.

I walk over to Yoongi and wrap my arms around his waist. "You excited to have another boy around the house?" Yoongi asks. I look up at him and nod my head smiling. Yoongi leans down and attaches our lips together in a sweet kiss.

The small gathering came to an end when Yoongi and I decided to go home. We each give everyone a hug and walk out of the dorm heading back home. "Its always nice seeing them." I say. Yoongi hums in agreement.

As soon as we get home I change into some different clothes before going to bed.

{Yoongi's POV}

After checking up on Y/n making sure she was asleep I grab the supplies I need and get to work on making the nursery. "Okay where to start." I say to myself. Luckily the guys had helped me take apart the guest room a while back so this made my job a little bit easier.

I grab the crib from inside the closet and start to put it together the best I can. "Why are cribs so hard to build?" I mumble to myself as I read the instructions. "Whatever I can just wing it." I throw the instructions on the floor and start my adventure in building a crib.

A couple of hours pass of putting together the nursery and I had finally finished. Everything seemed to be in place just right making me mentally high five myself for my amazing skills.

I stand at the doorway and sigh in happiness at my job well done before getting into the shower to clean off the sweat. After my shower I walk into our room and go to bed.

~Morning~

"Yoongi," I feel someone nudge me slightly. I groan and wrap my arm around them knowing it was Y/n. "You're going to have to get up at some point y'know?" She says. I only nod my head and bring her closer to me.

I groan loudly once Y/n leaves my arms and walks out of our room. "Oh my god!" I hear her yell from the living room. My eyes open quickly and I run out of our room to only see her staring in the nursery. "Did you have to yell? You scared the shit out of me." I hold my chest as Y/n chuckles. "When did you do this?" She asks referring to the nursery. "Last night while you were asleep, you like it?" I ask.

Y/n nods and wraps her arms around my waist as her lips find mine. I tilt my head to the side and deepen the kiss as she wraps her arms around my shoulder, playing with my hair. Much to my disappointment she lets go of the kiss and walks into the kitchen. "Can we eat breakfast and watch a movie?" She asks. "Of course."

We quickly finish our food and find a spot on the couch and put on a movie. Y/n lays her head in my lap as I play with her hair. "Are you clingy today?" I joke making Y/n nod her head a little bit. "I just want to spend time with you." She says looking up at me. "You can always spend time with me, even if I don't have time I can make time." I say making her smile.

Almost an hour into the movie I hear light snores come from my lap. I look down to see Y/n fast asleep with her mouth slightly open and some hair in her mouth. I chuckle to myself and move some hair out of her face. 

I stare at her in admiration. Just thinking about the next few years she and I are going to have make me smile, knowing next year she and I will be married and in a few months time have a son. I never thought I could find someone like her,

Luckily I did.