Chapter 11 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

"Jungkook! what the fu-" A loud bang comes from the small kitchen, waking me up. I lift myself up from the bed and remove Yoongi's arm from my waist to investigate.

Upon walking out of our room I see Hoseok and Jungkook running around with burnt pancakes and missing shirts. I sigh and walk back into my room to see Yoongi rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"What were they screaming about?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders. "I'm not 100% sure, all I know is that they had a burnt pancake." I take my night clothes off and switch them for casual clothing. Yoongi looks over at me and smiles. "What?" I ask. "Nothing, you're just cute." I smile back at him and leave for him to get ready.

I walk out into the bus to see almost everyone up and ready to go, Yoongi walks out a few minutes later dressed and ready. "Can we go? This bus is cramped." Nari asks.

We grab our masks and sun glasses on our way out before climbing into the car. "Here's the plan, we're getting breakfast then going back to the bus to rest before the concert. Sound good?" We all nod our heads at Namjoon.

Yoongi held onto my hand for the duration of the ride before turning to Nari who sat next to him. I could tell he asked her a question when she asked why, I wish I could hear what they were saying since she gasped and started to clap her hands.

The car stops at a small cafe and we all get out and walk in. We all find our spots and begin to order.

Nari had kept stealing glances at me throughout breakfast. What was she planning? Is it about what Yoongi had asked her?

As soon as we finished our food we left straight for the bus. "Are you okay?" Yoongi asks me as we walk out of the cafe. I turn to him and nod. "I'm just tired, nothing to worry about." Yoongi opens the door to the car for me to get in before getting in himself.

As soon as we get back to the bus, Nari drags me away from Yoongi and brings me into her room. "Why are you so eager?" I laugh. "Why not? We haven't hung out as much since we stepping foot on this bus." Nari says. "But Nari we-" She puts her hand over my mouth and shushes me. "Just let me be right this one time." She whispers.

I roll my eyes and nod. "Well," I start. "What do you wanna talk about?"

{Yoongi's POV}

"What about this one?" I ask Namjoon who stood next to me. He looks over his shoulder and takes a peek at the ring behind the glass. "This is a promise ring right?" I nod my head. Y/n and I have been together for almost 5 months and I knew at one point I wanted to get her one, its just shocking that now is that time. "I'd go with that one, it seems to fit her more." He says.

I smile to myself and go up to the cashier, letting him know what I wanted. "How'd you know her size?" Namjoon asks. "Nari." Namjoon chuckles. "You're a sneaky one you know?" I laugh and do a single nod.

Once the ring was bought we left back for the bus. "We're back." I annouce. Everyone looks up and waves before getting back to what they were doing before. "Where are the girls?" Namjoon asks. "Nari and Y/n wen't to their rooms and are taking a nap." I nod and walk into our room to hide the ring and to take a small nap as well.

When I walk in I see Y/n curled up in a ball, sound asleep. She seemed so peaceful.

I hide the ring in one of my luggages and crawl into bed with her, falling asleep instantly.

|Timeskip to after concert|

{Reader's POV}

The lights dimmed in the arena letting everyine know the concert has ended. Once they lower the boys off the stage Yoongi came running towards me.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asks as he wraps his sweaty arms around me. I groan but nod my head anyway. When we broke away from the hug everyone was already packed and ready to leave for the bus.

Yoongi had wrapped his arm around my shoulder while I had mine around his waist comfortably.

As soon as we get back to the bus everyone left for the bathrooms to shower. I look over at Yoongi and open my mouth to speak but before I could Namjoon's loud groan interrupted me.

"Nari!" Namjoon yells from the bathroom. Yoongi and I look at each other weirdly, thinking of something different. But when Nari came out of the bathroom- fully clothed mind you- laughing, our expressions changed.

Namjoon walks out of the bathroom with a soaked shirt and a smile on his face. "You're annoying." He states. Nari puts her mouth into a line to stop her from laughing but fails. "What happened?" Yoongi asks. Namjoon points to his soaking wet shirt. "I turn around from turning the shower on to undress and she pours the freezing cold water all over me." Nari laughs even louder, having to sit down.

Namjoon stared at his laughing girlfriend before walking over and throwing her over his shoulder. "Let me go!" She yells. Namjoon walks into the bathroom and locks the door to finally shower.

Yoongi looks at me with a raised brow but shakes his head anyway. I lean my head down onto his shoulder to rest my eyes before getting into the shower. Yoongi leaned his head down as well and soon drifted off to sleep.

It's only taken a few concerts to really tell how hard these boys work. When I started working with them it was obvious they worked hard but seeing them at their full potential really makes this experience amazing.

Yoongi's head slid off my shoulder making him wake up instantly. He looks around the bus tiredly before smiling. "Can we skip the shower and just go to bed?" He asks. I nod my head and help him up.

We both change into different clothing before climbing into bed. Yoongi grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his chest- so close I was able to hear his heartbeat.

"Your fans really love you." I whisper to Yoongi. I could hear him chuckle and nod his head. "They're the reason we're here today. They've been with us through thick and thin." I smile into his chest. Yoongi leans down and kisses the top of my head before we both fall asleep instantly.