Chapter 16 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

With one more month of tour left this would have to be the hardest month for the boys. A large break for the boys is right around the corner making them rush through everything. Knowing them I know they're going to start to get sloppy on their dancing. Which is why I had their manager find me a studio where the boys could practice.

"Come on guys you've been through this over and over again, I know you can do it." I encourage the seven panting boys who were obviously too tired to keep going. "Babe we can't feel our legs." Yoongi whines. "If you guys get this down perfectly then I'll let you guys go back to the bus but for now I don't care about your guys' legs." I say. 

The boys groan and stand up straight after they caught their breath. "Am I okay to start the music?" I ask. They nod their heads at me and I press play on the speaker as it echo's through the studio, the boys dancing in front of me.

When they finish I nod my head at them. "You guys can go get some water then meet me out at the car so we can head back to the bus." I say as everyone runs off to get water. Yoongi walks over to me and wraps his arms around my shoulders. "You're not very nice." He mumbles in my neck. I laugh and pat his back. "So I've heard."

When Yoongi and I walk out of the studio and open the door to the car, the smell of sweat drifts out making me gag. "You guys reek." I say plugging my nose as I get into the drivers seat. "We wouldn't reek if you didn't make us do the dance over and over again." Jungkook argues. I roll my eyes as I pull out of the parking lot.

Once we made it back to the bus each boy left for the showers. Since there were only three showers, Namjoon, Jin and Hoseok went before Jungkook, and Taehyung went. I look over at Yoongi who sat on the couch with his phone in hand.

"Are you not going to shower? Jungkook just got out." I say. "Because I was waiting to shower with you, now that he's out of the shower we can go." He says setting down his phone. You could hear Nari laugh from her room. "Nothing he hasn't seen before Y/n!" She yells. "You have no room to talk Nari, I saw that hickey on your neck the other day!" I yell back.

Yoongi rolls his eyes chuckling and drags me to the bathroom for a shower.

After Yoongi and I finished our showers we got dressed and headed out with everyone else to the arena. The clock ticks by quickly and now the boys were on stage with over 70,000 people in front of them. Namjoon shushes the crowd before walking over to us and grabbing Nari's hand.

"This," He says pointing to Nari. "This is Nari. She is my girlfriend I love her, a lot." The crowd 'awes'. "And I hope the rest of you can love her as much as I love her." He looks down at Nari with a smile on his face while happy tears came running out of Nari's eyes.

The crowd cheers and Namjoon escorts Nari off of the stage to get back to their concert. "Did you know he was going to do that?" She asks wiping her tears. I chuckle and shake my head while rubbing her back. "I didn't but aren't you glad he did?" I ask to which she nods her head.

It was now later in the evening with the concert being over a few hours ago. Everyone had gone to bed besides Namjoon, Nari, Yoongi and I. My head laid on Yoongi's lap while he played with my hair. 

"Nari, what're you going to be doing after the tour?" Yoongi asks breaking the silence. Nari had looked up at Namjoon who now kept his eyes on his lap. "I took a lot of time off of work that I'm surprised they haven't fired me. But since I took so much time off they told me that if I don't get back to work as soon as the tour was over I'd be fired." She explains. "Which means you're going back to Queens when we get back?" I ask. Nari nods her head sadly.

It was going to be hard without Nari, not just for me but for Namjoon as well. We all decided to call it a night and went to bed. I laid down next to Yoongi as he snuggled into my shoulder with his arm around my waist.

"It's going to be hard for Namjoon without Nari." He says. I nod my head while playing with his hair. "Lets just hope this will all work out and they'll stay together, I've never seen Nari so happy with someone." Yoongi nods his head.

~Timeskip to morning~

As soon as I opened my eyes I jumped out of Yoongi's arms and straight into the bathroom where I became sick to my stomach. At some point while I was throwing up last nights dinner, Yoongi had come in and began to rub my back soothingly.

"It'll be okay, just breath while I go get water." Yoongi says getting up from his spot on the floor. I flushed the toilet and stumbled my way back to bed where Yoongi was with a bottle of water. "Are you okay?" He asks as I chug down the entire bottle. "I should be okay, I'm sorry." I apologize for concerning him to which he brings me into his arms and strokes my hair.

"That's what I'm here for baby."