Chapter 22 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

I walk out of the bathroom with the test in hand. Nari and Yoongi look over at me as I walk over to them and hand Yoongi the test.

He looks down at the test before swallowing. "Positive." He whispers and I nod. Yoongi looks up at me before wrapping his arms around my torso. "It'll be okay." He whispers as tears begin to stream down my face. Nari walks over and hugs me from behind. "I should get going, text me if you need anything else." She says before walking out.

Yoongi and I break away from the hug and take a seat on the couch to discuss what the plan is for the remaining months. "We can use the guest bedroom as a nursery and next year we can move." He explains and I nod. "What about our wedding?" I ask. "I guess it'll have to be pushed back until next year." He shrugs.

We're silent for a little bit before Yoongi spoke up again. "If you think about it, its kind of exciting," He says making me smile. "I'm sure we could've gone a few years without having a kid but I guess one wouldn't hurt right now." He says making me chuckle and nod my head in agreement.

I would have to agree with Yoongi when he said he could've waited a few years without a kid. We weren't just going to get married and start a family right off the bat, we were going to focus on our careers then have a kid later down the road.

But I guess we all can't get what we wish for right? Although this is something we didn't plan I'm still excited about becoming a parent and I'm sure Yoongi feels the same.

Everything is going to be okay.

~One month later~

"Yoongi." I groan getting out of the car as we make our way inside for our sixteen week appointment. Yoongi walks over and grabs my hand. "I know your feet hurt but we have to get this done, we get to find out the gender today so I'm sure you don't want to miss it."

After checking in and being taken back to where the ultrasound will be held, I get laid down as the nurse squirts some gel onto my stomach. Yoongi holds onto my hand in a comforting way as the nurse moves the camera around. "Ah there it is," She says. "Looks like to me your baby is very healthy and if you look right here," She says moving her mouse curser around the screen. "You can tell the gender."

Almost as soon as she said that I broke out into huge smile. "Oh my god." Yoongi mumbles. The nurse prints off a few pictures for us to take home. Once I was cleaned up and we were on our way out to the car Yoongi stops in his tracks to bring me into a hug. "I love you." He whispers in my ear. "I love you too." I respond.

Before going home Yoongi and I drive to the store to pick up a few things like food and supplies to announce the gender to the boys and Nari. When walking past the baby isle I grab a few onesies and throw them into the cart, not even paying attention to whether or not it was for a boy or a girl.

"Y/n if you keep throwing baby clothes into the cart there wont be enough for the other babies in the world." Yoongi says making me send a glare his way. I put away a few of the onesies before continuing our shopping trip.

I grab a few things from the shelves, freezers, and produce. While going down the party isle, i grab a few things for the gender reveal Yoongi and I are going to do sometime tomorrow with the boys and Nari.

Throughout this whole thing its Nari that has been the most excited. Of course everyone else is and no one will be as excited as Yoongi and I are, but Nari has been the one to buy every baby thing she sees.

After we had paid for our things we left back to the apartment to plan the reveal. I slowly lower myself onto the floor where the supplies sat and groan once I reach the floor. "What was that?" Yoongi laughs at me sitting on the ground. "You try being pregnant and sitting down on the ground."

While Yoongi puts away the food I start to fill up the black balloon with confetti. Its simple and doable which makes my job easier. If the balloon pops with pink confetti its a girl and if its blue its a boy.

I finish with the balloon and stand up to put it in the corner of the room where it wont pop. "The boys said we can come over tomorrow morning." Yoongi says wrapping his arms around my waist and letting his hands rest on my stomach. "Okay." I yawn. "Come on, lets go to bed you seem tired." He says grabbing my shoulders and guiding me to bed.

We go to bed, excited for what tomorrow brings.