Chapter 9 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

The rest of the day was filled with stories of when Nari and I were young, leaving all of us in smiles.

"Nari you're not allowed to laugh at me for getting my foot caught in a fence, you got your head stuck in a toilet paper holder." I say making Nari and the others laugh even harder.

Namjoon seemed a little off and I think I could guess why. "Namjoon, you want to know about Marnie don't you?" I ask. "While on the topic of stories I wouldn't mind knowing. I bet everybody else can agree with me." He says and they nod their heads except Nari.

I sigh and get into a comfortable position next to Yoongi. "Marnie is a guy that I used to date. We had been together for a few months until things got bad," I pause. Namjoon and Yoongi seemed the most engaged in the story so I continued. "He used to hit me, kick me and even attempted to rape me. But before he could Nari came home to see me struggling against him. She fought him off the best she could and called the police. After that Nari and I moved into a new apartment, got into college and now we're here." I finish. Namjoon had brought Nari in his lap and hugged her from behind. "What about what happened at the concert?" Namjoon asks. "I guess he thought if he got me, Y/n would come after me and he could get her that way." Nari says.

"I won't let him get to you." Yoongi whispers in my ear. I smile and lean my head on his shoulder.

To brighten the mood Yoongi stands up and leads me down the hall, towards a room I had never been in before. "What does this lead to?" I ask. Yoongi just smirks and opens the door revealing his studio. "I've never been in here before." I whisper, mostly to myself. I sit down on the couch in the corner and admire the giant TV that hung on his wall, right above his computer and other gadgets that made some sort of sound.

We sit in his studio for awhile messing around with different sounds and beats.

After a few hours we had decided to go to the kitchen and get something to eat. We walk down the hall to see Taehyung and Jungkook screaming at the TV, Hoseok and Jimin taking photos of each other while Namjoon and Nari sat on the couch talking. "Is it always like this?" I ask Yoongi who just nods his head. "Yeah but around this time Namjoon has broken something." He says as something in the living room falls and breaks.

I walk into the kitchen as Jin comes running up to me and grabs my shoulders. "I forgot to ask you, we're going on your next week and we want you and Nari to tag along." He says making my eyes widen. "Hell yeah!" I agree. At this point everybody had gathered in the kitchen. Nari runs up and brings me into a hug. From the corner of my eye I see Yoongi smile, probably happy I'll be joining him on this long tour.

"Whats our first stop?" I ask while setting the dining table. "First we perform here in Seoul then South America, North America, Asia and Oceania." He says. Taehyung comes running in with a list of the places we'll be going to.

As I was reading over it I notice Europe wasn't on there. "Why'd you guys leave poor Europe out?" I ask. Hoseok begins to cry fake tears. "I know! Its sad!" He says making me laugh.

Jin finishes cooking and set everything on the table. We thank him for the meal and begin to eat while talking about the tour.

"Do you get sick easily?" Namjoon asks and I shake my head. "Good. We'll be on a bus some of the time and other times a plane. We'll also be having roommate's for the hotels." He tells me and I nod my head at the information he's given me.

I assumed Yoongi and I were going to be sharing a room while Nari and Namjoon shared one and the others can divide up with each other.

I know for a fact that going on tour with the boys is going to be an experience, but I'm excited for it. "When do we leave?" I ask taking a bite of my food. "Next week." Jungkook says. I start to choke on my food, surprised at how soon we'll be leaving. Yoongi pats my back and hands me a glass of water.

After dinner I went upstairs and began packing for tour. Yoongi walks in shortly after and sits with me on my bed. "I'm glad you're coming with us," He says making me smile. "I'm also glad you're not leaving me with them." He finishes making my smile fade and Yoongi laugh.