Chapter 5 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

My eyes open due to the bright sun and snoring person that was underneath me.

I lift my head up and smile at Yoongi while he slept. "Don't stare Y/n, that isn't nice." Namjoon says from behind the couch. "Says the one that's hiding behind the couch..." I say making him laugh and leave for the kitchen.

Before I could even try getting off of Yoongi, he grabs my waist and flips me over so he's on top. "How long have you been awake?" I ask. "For awhile now." Yoongi chuckles. I roll my eyes and slide out from underneath him.

I walk into the kitchen while I hear Yoongi complain from the living room which makes me laugh.

"Is he always like that?" I ask Namjoon who was eating his food. He turns around and shrugs his shoulders. "Only when he really wants something," He says. "But next time you and Yoongi decide to mess around on the couch, do it quietly." Namjoon says making me choke on my spit.

Namjoon leaves to get ready for the day while I ate breakfast with Yoongi who had decided to join me in the kitchen.

"Morning Y/n and Yoongi." Jungkook says as he walks into the kitchen. Yoongi and I wave. "What're we doing today?" Jin asks, coming out of no where. "Squat jumps." Jungkook says making his face pale. "You're going to kill the man. We're just going to be going over what you guys did yesterday." I say making his face turn back to the normal color it was originally at.

"Please don't hurt me!" Taehyung yells as he runs down the stairs and into the living room, Jimin running behind. "You're so mean, give me one reason why I shouldn't hurt you!" Jimin yells back. Namjoon and Jin walk in between the two. "What did he do Jimin?" Jin asks. "He stole the insoles that make me taller and now I can't find them!" He says. I look at Yoongi, trying to hold my laughter in.

Eventually Taehyung gave Jimin his insoles back and we were able to get ready and leave in time.

The boys begin to stretch while I went to the car and grabbed my bag that I had forgotten.

When I got back, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook were giving each other piggy back rides while Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon sat in the corner and watched it unfold.

"Guys!" I yell. They all turn to me and stare, a scared look in their eyes. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask. The four boys stop what they were doing while the other three got up and walked over to them. Before they said anything I turned on the music. "Lets get started, I don't even want to know what was going on." I say.

The boys stretch for a bit and begin dancing. "Y/n?" Yoongi speaks up. I turn to face him and notice he's struggling with the move.

I walk over and begin to show him how to do it. "You got that?" I ask. "Yeah, I got that but i still don't get why you got upset earlier." He says making me chuckle. "I wasn't upset, I was kidding I promise." I smile and kiss his cheek then get back to showing what they do next.

"Hah! I knew it!" Jin yells. I turn to look at him and raise my eyebrow. "You guys are dating!" He says as he squeals making me laugh. "Yeah yeah, you were right about the whole feelings thing. Congrats Jin." I chuckle. He smiles triumphantly.

~After Practice~

"I'm so tired." Yoongi says as he slouches his way to the car. "You can say that again." Namjoon says from behind us. Jin nods his head in agreement, too tired to say anything.

While those three complained how tired they were, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung jumped around like they didn't just learn a whole dance in less then four hours.

I laugh at the boys and open the car door for them to all get in. "If you want we can go home and practice as well." I joke. They all turn to me, some smiles of joy and some smiles of torture.

I move next to Yoongi and hold his hand while his head lay on my shoulder. I put my other hand in his hair and begin to play with it, liking how soft his hair is.

The second the car becomes quiet, the second I hear Yoongi lightly snoring. "Good job Y/n, now he won't be grumpy." Taehyung says from the back. I turn my head and give a smile. "I try my best." I respond.

Jin turned to face me with a smile on his face. "I'm glad you two are together." He says. "Yeah. I am too." I smile. "When do I get grandchildren?" He asks. I smack his arm and give him a dirty look. "Its been a day, Jin!" I whisper yell. "I know, I know. But you should know, you really helped him," He says and I raise my brow. "He was in a stump, so much stuff came all at once and caused him to get stressed. When all that stress seemed to go away he just wasn't the same. It was like something told him it isn't going to go away, it's going to stay here with you and never go away, nothing can help you," Jin says. "But then you came in." He finishes.

I look at Jin for a bit longer then back to Yoongi. I smile. "I'm glad then." I say.

The rest of the ride home was quiet, which was nice.