Chapter 21 [REVISED]

{Readers POV}

Next thing we hear is a bunch of yelling and soon followed by laughter. "You think he's happy?" I ask Yoongi who has his arm around my waist. "Most definitely."

We turn back to the stairs to see Namjoon and Nari coming down. Namjoon turns to Yoongi and I with a smile before mouthing a 'Thank you.' "Now that Namjoon has Nari, lets cut the cake!" Jimin says running into the kitchen.

Jimin and Jin cut the cake and hand out seven pieces, one for each person except Yoongi and I since we're leaving soon. "Is Nari staying here?" I ask. Nari turns to Namjoon who just shrugs. "If she so pleases." He says. I turn to Nari who nods her head with a smile. "Then I'll bring your stuff over tomorrow, night everyone." Yoongi and I give everyone a hug before leaving back home. 

Once we get back to our apartment we both have a quick shower before going to bed.

~Morning~

"Oh my god." I groan as I hold my pounding head In my hands. This isn't what I wanted to wake up to. I look over to my left to see Yoongi gone but a note on the night stand that read,

'Wen't to practice with the boys. I'll be back later this afternoon.

Love you <3

-Yoongi

I get out of bed and take an Ibuprofen in hopes my headache will go away. I sit down on the couch in hopes that if I stay still my headache will calm down enough for the Ibuprofen to start working. Sadly it didn't and when I stood up to take another, my body gave out on me and I fell to the ground.

"Y/n I'm home-" Yoongi says before looking at me on the ground. "Y/n? Hey baby keep your eyes open." He says rushing to my side. I try my best to keep my eyes open but fail and shut my eyes, passing out.

{Yoongi's POV}

Walking in on your fiancée on the ground isn't the first thing you want to see when you come home. As soon as I got to her side and tried to keep her awake she had closed her eyes. "Oh my god." I whisper to myself.

I put my hands underneath her knees and back, carrying her to our room before calling the hospital to see what I can do to help her. Once I explain to her what I know she tells me to keep her hydrated and in bed. I sit down next to Y/n on our bed and begin to stroke her hair while she slowly wakes up.

"When did you get home?" She asks groggily. I chuckle a bit and hand her the glass of water I had gotten her while she was asleep. "I've been home for a bit, are you okay?" I ask. She finishes off the glass of water nodding. "I'm okay now. My head still kind of hurts but I'm fine."

Throughout the day Y/n and I hung out in the living room watching movies and cuddling. Y/n walks out of the bathroom counting her fingers making me confused yet curious. "Why're you counting?" I ask. "When was the last time we had sex?" She asks making me choke on my spit and enter a coughing fit. "I don't know like three months ago, why?" Y/n's eyes widen.

"Yoongi I haven't gotten my period ever since then," She says. My eyes widen and my stomach all of a sudden has a huge knot in it. "I'm going to call Nari and have her bring me a test." Y/n says grabbing her phone to call Nari.

While she does that I stay seated on the couch, currently confused and scared. What if Y/n's pregnant? What's going to happen then?

Y/n gets off of the phone with Nari and sits down next to me on the couch. A few minutes later the door opens and in walks Nari with wide eyes. "Please tell me you were kidding." Nari says. Y/n shakes her head and grabs the bag. "Want me to go in with you?" I ask. "No, I can do this on my own." She says.

Nari looks over at me. "How're you feeling at the moment?" She asks. I sigh and run my hands through my hair out of stress and anxiousness. "Scared." Is all I say. The toilet flushes and out walks Y/n with a pale look on her face. "We have to wait a bit until its ready. What if it's positive Yoongi?" Y/n asks. I walk up to her and bring her into my chest. "Then we'll have to try our best to get through it." I reassure her. I could feel tears go through my shirt indicating she was crying.

She was probably scared at what the test says, I am too. What if its positive? If that test is positive that means Y/n and I are going to become parents in the next six months which we aren't prepared for, we can barely take care of ourselves.

Nari walks up behind Y/n and pats her back. "You should see what it says." Y/n nods her head and lets go of me before walking into the bathroom a little hesitant.

Soon she comes out of the bathroom with the test in hand, lets see what the future has for us.