Chapter 3: Virginity

Series: undertale

Mettaton x reader (female), teasing, foreplay, rough sex, servant, sexual frustration, dom, humiliation

King Mettaton enters your room to find you in a distressed state. What does he want?

There was nothing but silence when Mettaton made a surprise appearance in your tiny room. You were quick to sit up and pull your unmade bed sheets over your shivering naked body while he continued to watch you with hands behind his back. For a while he stared at you, scanning your desperate state before scanning the rest of your room. His expression wasn't at all smug. It was calm as he looked around. Then finally the silence ceased.

"I didn't know you were still living in these conditions." Mettaton said.

... living conditions?? Is that the only reason why he came in here??! You were still having a hard time catching your breath, pressing the sheet over your chest and lifting a shaky arm to point to your door.

"Get... the fuck out." You said in the most disgusted and angry tone. But he doesn't listen, not admiring your tone of voice, but understanding where your "frustration" was coming from. He walks around your room, looking down at he floor to see that you had ripped the back of your dress. He bends down to pick it up and see the huge tear on the back and sleeve, sighing.

"You know... these aren't easy to replace, darling."

"Did you not hear me the first time?? Get OUT!" You yelled, wiping your dried tears with your bed sheets. He looks over at you, seeing your distraught and aggravated expression. He knows he did you wrong... but he wouldn't tell you that.

Mettaton can see your body still trembling and places your torn dress on the small table in your room, walking up to the end of you bed. You moved back against the corner of the wall, holding your bedsheets tightly and staring at him with a frightened expression. You wanted the son of a bitch to leave, but your body wanted him to stay so badly. Your breathing grew heavy again as you eyes traveled down his body and to your dirty bedsheets. Then you heard something clicking, looking up to see Mettaton taking off his robe, gloves, and crown and placing it on the chair beside the table.

You tense up as you stared at him with that same horrified expression and try to back into the wall to get away. He presses one of his knees into the bed, pausing to look at your expression before he bends down to slowly crawl up to you. You felt your heart racing and pounding in your chest, struggling to keep your body hidden from him as his body made the sheets slip down. When he's almost on top of you, his face coming close to yours, you turn your head away and scream at him.

"GO AWAY!"

Your demands only made him more turned on as he roughly grabs your chin to turn your face to his. The space between your faces closes in quickly as your lips met with his, your eyes widening. It didn't take long for his tongue to force itself into your your mouth and roll around yours, making you whine at first, but moaning a little after. You were no longer holding the bedsheets as they fell down onto your lap, revealing your naked breasts and perked nipples. The both of you make out for a while, the sensation making your body tremble more while feeling some relief that it was being touched by him. Then he pulls away, your tongues sticking out as a trail of saliva was still connected between your them and breaks away, making Mettaton lick his lips and sigh. You're amazed to find out that the robot somehow has a very life like tongue as well as saliva, but at the same time still stunned that he was kissing you so... passionately. It felt forced, but it started feeling really nice after a while. He stares at your breasts while catching his breath, looking back up at your face.