Chapter 5: Bondage

You show up at the masquerade in your gorgeous gift from Mettaton, prepared to give his majesty a hard time. But there are consequences for bad behavior~.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Mettaton's palace is filled to the brim with guests dressed in fairy tale attire. They all wore gorgeous masquerade masks and vibrant gowns and suits, all things that Mettaton was very amused by while his guests gossiped and danced. Things were calming down for a little bit, everyone having danced for almost an hour and wanting to catch up with their families and friends. The servants were catering to their humble and some obnoxious guests, serving drinks and assorted snacks to keep them tame and roused before their second round of dancing.

King Mettaton was sitting at his throne at the end of the ballroom behind some tall windows and red velvet curtains, both skeleton brothers by his side to keep watch for anything suspicious. He snaps his fingers, a servant bringing Mettaton some sparkling champagne in a tall wine glass. He takes a sip and sighs, staring at the entrance to the ballroom intently. This caught sans eye, looking over at the entrance and then back at Mettaton.

"You've been staring at those doors for a while now... What are you waiting for, your grace?" Sans asked, hands in his pocket and leaning on the throne. Mettaton looks over at him and grimaced.

"Get off my throne, sans." Ordered Mettaton.

"What? I'm clean, your royal robotness. Hygiene may not be my middle name, but I can clean up good for such a lovely event."

"... get off." Mettaton said after rolling his eyes.

"Okay. Okay." He stands up straight, adjusting his tie and noticing papyrus giving him a glare from the side. Sans only chuckles, asking Mettaton again who he was waiting for.

"If you must know, my dear little skeleton, I am waiting for a princess to arrive."

"Ah! A princess?! How wonderful! We haven't had any other royalty visit in.... wait we've never had any other royalty here in the underground nyeh heh..!" Papyrus said, scratching the back of his skull.

"Yes, papyrus. It's someone that you should all be familiar with. She just looks the part~." Mettaton said, still keeping an eye on the entrance.

"Someone we're familiar with, huh? Heh, I think I have an idea who that might be." Said sans.

Mettaton wanted to question sans, papyrus also wanting to do the same, but they hear the doors opening from the other side of the ballroom, their attention being pulled away from Sans comment. Guests also turn their attention to the opening doors, wondering who was coming in. And everyone gasps when they saw who it was.

It was you. Standing there in front of the stairs in a confident pose, hands to your sides and staring right at Mettaton. You wore it all. The gown, the wings, gloves, mask, slippers, and your special gift underneath your fairytale attire. You also snuck in his majesty's room to put on some of his makeup, glitter coated all over your arms and face. It was perfect. It was everything you could have dreamed of wearing to a ball. Mettaton looks at you in awe, just as much as everyone else in the room is. Papyrus and sans were also stunned.

After standing there for almost a minute, your body begins to move forward, looking around at all the glimmering eyes staring at you. You saw that some of them were whispering at each other, making you nervous. But your gaze goes back to mettaton who stood up from his throne and was walking over to you. You both stood before each other in the center of the ballroom, still staring at one another as if you both had just met. Then you curtseyed down to the floor, Mettaton returning the gesture with a bow which surprised you a little. Then, with a snap of his fingers, you heard music beginning to play. He takes you by the waist with one hand, the other taking your hand into his. You place your free hand over his shoulder, just barely able to reach and you follow his slow steps, the both of you beginning to dance.