Chapter 8: Jealousy

Mettaton x reader (female), bdsm, rope bondage, shibari (I guess??), rough sex, teasing, humiliation, dom/sub

Your affair turns into a romantic relationship with the robot king, at least you believe you're in one. When Mettaton has guests over for an important meeting, something happens that leaves you in tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You never thought it would happen; falling madly in love with a robot king and finally enjoying your role as a servant. Well... you never thought this would happen because it sounded like you were in a sci-fi romance film, but here you are in love and finally happy again. You want to say it's been a month so far since he confessed to you and you didn't mind continuing to be a servant. You figured it was better you kept that title since your colleagues depended on you so much. You wondered how they did before you showed up down here sometimes... either way, you cared deeply about them, enough to continue to do what you've been doing for over a year now.

As for you and Mettaton, things were going pretty well between the two of you. Although you two agreed to keep your relationship a secret, you and Mettaton make the time for romance and sex. Loads and loads of sex. After a full recovery from your concussion and broken ankle, you two were having intercourse almost everyday. When you were alone in the rooms you were cleaning, he would sneak in and start teasing you, always making you beg for him and it would eventually lead to sex. He even came in the kitchen one evening to do the scenario you were daydreaming about when you had that bullet vibe inside you and that of course led to sex after. And the most exciting intercourses you've had so far were the evenings where he used bondage on you~. Romantic evenings turned into soft and hardcore bdsm sessions that led to a blissful end of the day with comfort and sleep next to your robot king.

You learned that bondage actually reduced some of your stress and tension to your body, Mettaton always researching something new about the bdsm relationship that you two have. Mettaton makes sure to be careful every time now and gave you a safe word when it came to the hardcore stuff. And aftercare is a must even if there was softcore bondage going on. It just makes the whole experience a lot more exciting and romantic for you. Mettaton cares a lot about your well being and feelings~. You never thought love could feel so good.

Today there's some important monsters visiting the palace to chat with Mettaton regarding some events that he wanted to set up in the palace as well as talk about the kingdoms economy and energy consumption. So you had to get going first thing in the morning to get a room set up for his guests... at least that's what you were planning to do when you woke up.

Instead Mettaton sneaks into your room to help you get dressed and then surprises you by tying your wrists up with a single rope and hanging it over a slab of wood attached to the ceiling. There was the usual teasing, his soft and rough touches being torture to you, and then came the rough fuck. He had you facing your bedroom door with your arms stretched out above your head and had his hands holding your hips in place, pounding into you while grunting away. You tried to be quiet, hearing monsters walking by your room from time to time, but the thoughts of being caught were actually turning you on more, hearing the sounds of your love juices dripping on the floor between your legs.

"Haaahh~." You bowed your head in an attempt to muffle your loud moans as much as you wanted to scream out and beg for his cock to go deeper. You heard Mettaton chuckle, pressing his body against your back and bending his head down to nip your ear. "Ah~! M-Mettaton..." you whined at him.

"What's that whine for darling~." He whispered, licking your lobe.

"W-we... we shouldn't be d-doing this right now..~." You said, your legs beginning to tremble from his dick going deeper inside when he moved closer in.