Chapter 7: Passion

Mettaton x reader (female), sexual frustration, passionate, softcore, foreplay, riding robo dick, blow job, rough fucking

A few days have passed and you're healing up wonderfully in the medical ward with the help of Mettaton and Sans. Things get more personal between you and Mettaton and he was still hiding something from you. What could is be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been three days since you woke up from your concussion and you've been stuck in bed, feeling like you'll go insane from not running around like you always do. You're always mildly annoyed working all the time, but now you're dying to go back to work, wishing you could at least go outside to walk around for an hour. But Mettaton as well as sans have kept you from leaving your room, helping you out when you need to go to the restroom since you were having a hard time walking and bringing you food and anything else that you requested.

So you had several requests for them that weren't too difficult for them to get. It was mostly asking for junk food that you had forgotten existed for the last year and you were pigging out while watching some old romance comedy films and any film that had Elizabeth Taylor in it. All these films were provided by Mettaton of course. And most of the junk food you received belonged to Sans. This was also not shocking... but you felt bad every time he gave it to you, it coming from a secret stash of his. You'll have to repay him when you have a day off and hunt for these snacks.

Papyrus would visit to tell you his stories of how he was once the great papyrus and then take out a book series called "Fluffy Bunny" to read to you. It was an adorable gesture. You had Cici and several other servants come by to visit you, bringing you some comfort food as well~. And Mettaton came to see you everyday, staying with you for long periods of time to help you and talk. The robot was quite the chatter box, talking about when he used to be a famous, and only, celebrity in the underground as well as how he became king. He even got personal with you, discussing about his past and what happened to a very close friend of his. She had fallen a long time ago, around the time he became king, fallen being their term for "death". Mettaton sounded sad every time he brought her up, but kept a smile on his face. You learned that he had many regrets and a weakness for bottling up feelings as well. He wears a mask... just like you do.

You two were discussing some personal stuff on your third day in the medical ward, Mettaton helping stretch your legs while you were still in bed. His assisting you still bewilders you as well as his long visits, assuming he's still guilty for what happened to you. You didn't mind at all that he was here... in fact you were enjoying his company. He was being so tender and sweet to you and it gave you a pleasant, warm feeling in your chest when he entered the room. He even started hugging you when he comes in and leaves. This was something that you hoped wouldn't stop after a full recovery.

Mettaton was pulling each leg out and pushing them back in, your knees curling every time he did that. It was to help keep the blood flow in your legs since you haven't been out of bed as much as you would like. While he was doing that, you were looking through an old magazine of Mettaton's that had an article about his hotel. You giggled when you saw the broken water fountain.

"Oh my god. Did you break the water fountain?"

"I didn't -break- the water fountain. I was trying to make an artistic statement with it~... and then it broke." He said, sucking in his lips.

You laugh at him, shaking you head as you flipped through several more pages of his MTT resort review before turning a page to one of his many interviews. You didn't believe him when he said that he was in a more rectangular form when he started out as a celebrity, but when he brought you over thirty copies of his MTT magazines, you were shocked and in a giggle fit. He looked like a high tech television remote and you couldn't help but glance up at him over and over again when you saw his rectangle form in the magazines.