Chapter 9: Dominatrix

Mettaton X reader, bdsm, dominatrix, sex toys; vibrators, dildo, strap on, ten unit crop, ball gag, shock fetish, soul fucking, anal, over stimulation (this ones really r-rated folks)

Mettaton kisses another monster and you teach him a lesson by transforming into a dominatrix.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once you got the information you needed from poor sans, you snuck upstairs into Mettaton's room with a small bag held tightly against your chest. Then you ran into his closet on the hunt for a pair of sleek lingerie to wear for what will unfold soon. In the very back of his closet behind some hung up gowns were where he hid his stash of lingerie and other outfits for you and after searching through them for several minutes, you found a pair that had high heels, gloves, and belt bonds with them. This was clearly meant for your future role as dominatrix, but it'll happen sooner than he thinks~.

~~~~

And now you're standing before your king all dressed up and ready to take him. Mettaton is stunned, having watched you come out of his closet in one of his many lingeries he had stored away. And you were smirking at him as you were inching closer towards him. You were already getting a warm and quivering feeling between your legs, but it's because this time, you'll be in charge. You've learned quite a bit from Mettaton domming you all the time and now it was your turn.

You kept slapping the stick of the crop in the palm of your hand repeatedly as you stop to stand two feet away from the shocked king.

"I think punishing you a whole bunch tonight is going to make me feel better..." you said, holding out the crop and pointing it at him. Mettaton gulps.

"Y/n, I really want to explain what happened..."

"I was given a nice view of exactly what happened earlier, Mettaton. There's no need for explanations. Now be a dear and get on the bed." You said, walking forward so that the crop presses against his chest and he starts moving backwards.

"Y/n, Lucille was the one that initiated the kiss and it surprised me so much that I didn't know how to act.... I'm so sorry. Please-"

"Whether she initiated it or not, it still doesn't change the fact that you kissed someone else. Sorry is not gonna cut it for your mistress. Now... I ask again, get. On. The. Bed~." You ordered him, shoving the crop harder into his chest to get him to back up into the bed.

It worked, Mettaton's heels hitting the edge of the bed, but he refused to fall back, grabbing the bedpost and holding onto it.

"Please know that I feel terrible for what happened. That I don't love Lucille. I love you, y/n."

"I know you do, my dear." You roughly shove him, Mettaton letting go of the bedpost willingly and falling back into the bed. You raised your brow a little, seeing that he was finally cooperating and slap the crop down onto his chest. "Did you enjoy it... the kiss? With the way you held onto her, I would have thought you did."

"I didn't." He said, looking down at the crop and reaching to grab it. You see this and yank it away to smack his hand with it. "Ah!"

"Don't touch. You're already in trouble enough..." you said as you parked yourself between his legs that were still hanging off of the bed to get a nice look at him. God he's big. It was making you a little nervous, wondering how the hell you're going to be able to move him around with how heavy he is. You'll just have to order him to move for you. If not... he'll get the crop~. You place the crop on the bed and press your hands into his outer thighs, massaging into them. "You're thighs are to die for, Mettaton~. I bet I can make you cum just from squeezing these."