01

"Are you kidding me Tae? I mean how did you manage to knock over a street pole four times?" Jimin, his best friend asked Taehyung as they sat at the back of the class, having their own conversation as the lecturer in front was treating the uninteresting subject matter.

He sighed as he looked in front of him, trying to seem interested in what was being told.

"I don't know Jiminie, I'm just terrible at driving. I've had nine driving instructors so far, but none want to continue with me because they think I'm helpless." Taehyung slouched down in his seat, sighing in defeat.

"Well maybe the tenth is good luck, just try it one last time okay? You're 21 now you should have your driver's license." His friend replied, looking at Taehyung who was hopelessly dozing off.

"Mister Park, Mister Kim! Either pay attention silently or get out of my class." The lecturer suddenly shouted, making the two sit straight up and look at each other, giggling softly.

After their exhausting three hours of lecture, they finally walked off to the cafeteria to meet up with their friends. They had four other friends whom were already seated at their usual spot with food at their table.

"How was English literature?" One of the guys known as Seokjin asked the two males who joined them.

"Boring as always, but Tae entertained me with his story of yet another failed driving test." Jimin answered as he shoved a slice of pizza in his mouth.

"You failed again?" A black haired male asked, chuckling.

Taehyung mumbled a 'yes' as he fumbled with his chopsticks.

"What did you do this time?" Yoongi, one of the males who normally never really showed interest asked.

"I sorta maybe knocked over a street pole.." Taehyung said almost inaudible.

"Four to be exact." Jimin scoffed as he continued eating, earning an elbow in the stomach of Taehyung, next to him.

All the males chuckled at all his failed attempts of driving. They continued their random conversations until Namjoon spoke up.

"I can teach you some stuff before you take official lessons again?" Namjoon offered him as he looked up.

Before Taehyung could even respond, he heard laughter all around the table.

"Namjoon, you and I both know that you can't drive for shit. Remember when you tried to drive my car out of the parking lot and you almost hit that old lady and crashed my car?" Seokjin looked at him with a knowing look, turning his body towards him.

Namjoon smiled shyly as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Sorry hyung, you know I tried to be careful."

"I know, but I still won't let you drive any time soon." Seokjin responded with a soft smile as he quickly pecked his boyfriend, earning an "Ew, PDA." from the silver haired male.

Seokjin turned towards the male as he rolled his eyes at him.

"Oh please, says the one who was heavily making out with Jimin at the park two days ago."

The silver haired male turned a dark shade of pink as he tried to wave off the topic by shoving rice in his mouth.

"W-we weren't doing anything. Now let me eat my rice." He stuttered nervously.
Jimin chimed in suddenly, "I was helping him with his uhm-"

"Boner?" Hoseok added, making everyone burst out in laughter.

Jimin laid his hand on Yoongi's lap chuckling at him, while he hid his face in the said male's chest. Their break was over and all the conversations came to an end.

"Well my classes are over so imma head back to my dorm, see ya guys." Taehyung spoke as he waved his hand and made his way quickly towards his dorm.

On his way he saw a poster hanging on one of the walls. It said 'Need help with passing your driver's test? Please contact this number for extra help lessons.'

Taehyung looked at it hopefully and saved the number on his phone. Quickly turning around by bumping into someone on his way.

"Oh shit sorry, my bad." He quickly apologized, not looking up to the person out of embarrassment.

The voice chuckled, "It's fine, I saw you looking at the poster, you up for extra lessons?"

Taehyung now looked up, staring at the incredibly handsome male in front of him. His beautiful brown eyes glistening under his raven coloured fringe. His body seemed fit, yet slim. Under his thin pink lips rested a cute mole on his chin.

This boy was ethereal, Taehyung couldn't stop staring at him. He realized he stood there for about two minutes, because the boy awkwardly waved his hand in front of him.

"Uhm sorry, yeah, I saved the number. Why were you asking?" Taehyung asked the other male.

The male chuckled and smiled at him.

"I'm the instructor."

Taehyung's eyes lit up as he stepped a bit closer to the male, leaning towards his ear.

"In that case, you can expect a call sooner than planned." Taehyung whispered in his ear with a smirk before walking away, leaving the other male with a pink blush creeping up on his cheeks and a satisfied smile.

A/N: A promise is a promise, I hit 260 followers so here is the first chapter of TMHTR :)