19

Big veiny hands softly gathering hair to go through, stroking slowly, adding calmness and peace. Soft humming, light kisses and a big muscular body wrapped around a smaller fame. Eyes were closed, breathing had become shallow, mixed together to create a warm radiation engulfing the two.

This was what Taehyung needed and Jungkook was more than willing to give him even more than he needed.

The elder sighed softly in contentment, humming as his boyfriend kept going through his hair, combing it slightly.

"Love you, Kook." He let out sleepily, muffled by a hard chest he laid his face on, searching for a hand to intertwine with his own.

Jungkook smiled and looked down on the boy laying on his chest so beautifully, one leg thrown over his own and arms slightly gripping his waist.

"Love you more, baby."

He let go of his own tight hold on the male's petite waist and found a bony hand to cling onto with his own. They laid there for a while, until Taehyung heard his phone vibrate, indicating he got a message. Whining at the sound, not wanting to move, he looked up at his boyfriend with pleading eyes.

"Grab it for me, please?"

Jungkook scoffed while letting a fond smile escape. "You're lucky you're so adorable."

He leaned to the other side, stretching out his hand to grab Taehyung's phone from the nightstand.

"Thank you." The elder said oh so softly as he gave a quick peck on his boyfriend's lips, earning yet another smile he was so fond of.

Opening his phone, going directly through his messages he saw that it was from his mother, asking to finally come visit home after a long time. Frowning, he closed the messenger app and let out a sigh, turning off his phone.

Jungkook, now noticing his mood switch, grabbed Taehyung's chin carefully.

"What's wrong, Tae? Why so gloomy all of a sudden?"

Taehyung simply avoided looking at him as he tried to think of a reason to explain.

"I don't like my baby being gloomy, you have such a pretty smile, hm."

A soft kiss made its way on the male's forehead, followed by one on his nose, sealing it with the sweetest one on the lips.

Taehyung couldn't help but smile at his boyfriend's actions.

"There it is, now tell me what's up hm?"

The male looked at his boyfriend once again, sighing before letting out what was bothering him.

"My family wants me to come visit home again and I've been trying to avoid it for months, but they can't wait any longer to see me."

The younger hummed, "Is it that bad that they want to see you?"

Taehyung shrugged, knowing the only reason why he could honestly look forward to going back to his house for the weekend would be seeing his dog again.

"They're just old fashioned and I don't feel comfortable when they talk about my personal life or if I have a girlfriend yet, all that bullshit." Taehyung played with the collar of the brunette's white shirt, pulling at it slightly.

"I don't want to go, I just wanna stay here with you so we can cuddle..." He placed his lips on the younger's neck, kissing it softly. "And do other stuff."

"Well baby," The brunette chuckled, "maybe I can come with instead? I'll be there to cuddle with you and make you feel more comfortable."

Taehyung suddenly raised his chest and sat up, now both of his legs around the brunette's waist.

"You would do that?!" He asked with big eyes, hands placed on Jungkook's wide chest.

The younger nodded with a smile, quickly ignored by Taehyung as he got lost in his own thoughts, concentrated on the other male's body, hands softly tracing the outlines of his chest, feeling hard against his delicate hands.

"So big.." He mumbled in daze, not aware of Jungkook hearing him and smirking at his small boy seated on top of him, nearly drooling over his physique. Also feeling slightly self-conscious, knowing Taehyung was checking out his whole body with hungry eyes.

"All mine." The elder finished with a smile as he leaned down to place kisses on the brunette's chest, pulling his shirt up to his chest, continuing to suck on the skin slightly as he guided his way down.

Jungkook let out a satisfying hum as he closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Taehyung's lips gliding over his entire torso, trailing kisses and bites here and there.

When he was done he sat up again, admiring his work as now love bites were scattered all over the younger's chest, big spots of red and near purple coloring his body beautifully.

Jungkook looked down on himself and locked eyes again with his loving boyfriend, smiling, pulling him down for a kiss.

"All yours, baby."

A/N: did the author just add a muscle kink? yes. yes she did.

credit for the taekook art to kureiiya on twt, they're so talented!

happy New Year! and sorry this is so short, It'll have to do for this month I'm afraid, but after I'll be done with all my tests for school and I can write again fully. love you guys.