14

(a/n): I'm back on my birthday, hope y'all enjoy. ily
also unedited lol

Taehyung woke up after a night of laughter, sexual jokes, fast food and videogames that were joined by him, Jungkook and Jimin. After some stretching, yawning and looking through his phone for ten minutes, he decided to make some breakfast and get ready for his annual driving lesson with Jungkook. He studied hard theoretically and he really wanted to impress his boyfr- ... instructor.

Right. Instructor.

"No funny business now, I just need to not look at his lips, nor think about his dick, nor his irresistible eyes..." Taehyung wondered off quickly. "Okay this is gonna be a lot harder than expected." He tried to encourage himself but ended up thinking about how hot it would be to have car sex with his boyfriend.

Before his big 'ol friend downstairs woke up, he decided to grab an apple and head out of his dorm to the parking lot, where they had agreed to meet up.

After a loving hug and a kiss on the forehead as a greeting from his boyfriend, Taehyung opened the door of the black Volvo they were using to teach him how to drive.

"Okay Tae," Jungkook spoke once they were seated, slightly equipped with an instruction book and a notebook, placed on his lap.

"As we discussed, you have 24 lessons before your practical exam which gives you 12 weeks considering we can have two lessons each week." The raven haired male explained clearly, turning his; 'serious-driving instructor-mode' on.

"You or should I say your parents already paid me all the lessons so there are no extra costs whatsoever."

The lesson concentrated on how to control the gear stick, which Taehyung had to control and know before even thinking of pushing the gas pedal.

"Now Taehyung, tell me how many gears we have in this car and how you shift gears."

The elder knew this, he learned it from the expensive books he had to read and study through years of driving failure.

"There's 5 gears to shift to and the Reverse mode. You push them to a certain gear according to your speed." The male pointed to the numbers on the gear stick.

Jungkook smiled while listening to his boyfriend talk. He really did study very hard and knew exactly what he was talking about. A sense of pride flew through him as he realised the other male's dedication to finally get his driver's license.

"That's correct, very good Taehyung." Jungkook praised, earning a great smile from the other male.

And so both boys continued with the lesson, the elder not once looking away or wandering off. He was filled with determination and he had to get his driver's license no matter what. With that mindset he was prepared to keep his dirty thoughts and needs away during the lessons.

After another hour of learning how to use both mirrors, the lesson ended at 8 pm, both males hearing their stomach making low grunts and growls indicating they should grab a bite.

When the males arrived back at the dorms they ordered Japanese food while mindlessly discussing random topics that didn't really stuck to either of them. Jimin was for once in the same room and not sucking his significant other's face, so he joined in on the food and shared laughter.

All fun times come to an end and so did the food that was consumed at a fast rate within a matter of minutes. So the youngest decided it was time to go to his own dorm, hanging out with his roommate that he actually neglected quite often now that he had a boyfriend.

Not without leaving a long lasting kiss to his lover before his departure and a bro hug shared with Jimin.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

108 likesgucciboy95 📸 @jeon_jk 👅

108 likes
gucciboy95 📸 @jeon_jk 👅

@jeon_jk: who allowed u to be so rude

@jeon_jk: I feel attacked

@jeon_jk: since when are you a whole fucking daddy

@gucciboy95: omg jeon stfu ty

@park_jimin: go best friend that's my best friend that's my best friend! you better-

@gucciboy95: thanks chim🤗😚

@yu_gyeom: damn @jeon_jk you lucky

@jeon_jk: I know😣😩

While Taehyung was checking his Insta notifications after uploading his photo, he heard a knock on the door.

He opened the door to be pushed against the wall next to the door.

"Who the fuck allowed you, Kim Taehyung, to look so fucking good?" the male who barged in asked Taehyung while pushing him against the wall.

Taehyung just looked at him with wide eyes, seeing a semi frustrated Jungkook in front of him. His shoulders were caged, the younger's minty breath fanning over his own face.

"You think you can get away with that, babyboy?"

Not trusting his voice, Taehyung shook his head while biting his lips, staring at those chestnut eyes staring back at him with lust.

Within minutes they were outside at 8 pm, waiting at the bus stop. The two sat on the bench, Jungkook smiling to himself, an unknowing Taehyung next to him looking confused.

"So, why are we waiting for a bus at 8 pm?"

Jungkook turned his head to his boyfriend and smiled at him.

"You'll see, just trust me."

After fifteen minutes of waiting for a bus to arrive, one finally came in sight and the males stood up, waiting till the bus stood in front of them.

The males greeted the bus driver and paid for their tickets, quickly taking two random seats at the very back of the bus. It was quiet apart from one teen sitting 4 rows in front of them, listening to dubstep on the highest volume possible.

Other than that there was one other older woman seated, in their right side, sitting a bit further away from them.

Last but not least, a young girl with presumably her mom seated in the very front of the bus, playing with a tablet she held on her lap.

When the bus started driving to a destination unknown to the two boys, Taehyung turned his head to question the raven haired male again. Now finally having the chance to get an explanation as to what his boyfriend was planning.

Jungkook smirked, caressing Taehyung's thigh as he leaned in to whisper in his ear.

"Daddy's gonna show these people how much he loves you."