17

It was quiet at the table, no one dared to interrupt the agonizing silence that brought discomfort to them all. Not even Hoseok, the one with the intoxicating smile that would warm other's hearts, his laugh that filled people with utter contentment, the bright atmosphere that would radiate off his body when he entered a room, immediately noticed and appreciated by anyone present. Alas, today even the brightest of people that could make others swoon over his utmost loving personality couldn't even get himself to open his mouth, let alone grin for a second.

Jungkook and Taehyung whom sat next to each other, shared a look together, then looked at Namjoon and Jin, sharing the same look.

"So.." One of the males finally said to break whatever killing silence the others tried to maintain. "Today's fruit salad is really great, right?"

Jungkook merely nodded at Jin's question, awkwardly playing with his fork, poking the fruits that laid in the plastic cup. However, Taehyung didn't like awkward silences, so he decided to try and converse with the sunshine next to him, that currently looked like it had lost all its rays of illuminessensce.

"Hobi, what's your favourite out of these? Mine's the green apple, it's so crunchy and sour, yet sweet." He added with triumph, hoping the male would at least answer him with words instead of humming or nodding like he had been doing for the past few hours.

It took around half a minute, but the other male opted to finally open his mouth, disliking the fact he was sulking away in his own thoughts.

"Guess the peach 's good."

Taehyung immediately brightened, "Right? Oh Hoseok, did you know, peaches are the butts of fruits?"

Hoseok snickered, for the first time today, a grin made its way on his face, finally finding a purpose to smile. He forgot about his worries momentarily and more or less excitedly began to add to the conversation as well.

"And bananas are the dicks of fruits."

"Nu-uh! Eggplants are clearly the dicks of fruit!" Taehyung said, looking slightly offended.

"No they're not, bananas were the original penises! Eggplants were just becoming the dicks because of the damn emoji's. Besides, eggplants are too fat to be dicks, bananas look much more alike." Hoseok argued back.

Meanwhile the others listened to their conversation in amusement, even Jimin looked up slightly, just to catch onto what was going on.

"Okay so you've never had some good dick before, it's okay Hoseok, we all need to grow and experie-"

"Shut up!" Hoseok interrupted, making Taehyung grin even more. " I've had better dick than you'll ever get!"

Taehyung burst out a mocking laugh, "I'd like to see you try!"

"GUYS." Someone suddenly shouted, putting their conversation to a stop and make their heads turn.

"Eggplants are a vegetable, this conversation is over."

And that ended the conversation completely, earning soft giggles from both males as they realised what their stupid argument was about. The table wasn't filled with pure discomfort and an agonizing silence anymore, thanks to the two boys who always managed to slip into the most random conversations. Jimin softly smiled because of hearing the two boys giggle, making Yoongi unable to stop his own grin from showing. A warming realization hit them all, making them feel more content than ever, because this is the reason why they were all friends. No matter how bad the fights were, how many times someone fucked up, in the end the guys all knew somehow it would always get solved, the tension would always break and the friendship between them would always remain, despite all that.

A/N: I missed you guys :( I'm sorry this was so short but I'm really busy with school and work as I mentioned before. Thanks for those of you who stuck with me, ily and I'll continue to write as much as I can for  you.