07

A/N: ya boi wrote some slight angst, sorry y'all

Jungkook woke up with heavy breathing next to him, he opened his eyes to see Taehyung sweating with a frown on his face. His mouth was slightly ajar and he was breathing disturbingly fast.

Jungkook didn't know what to do, but he decided to observe first before trying to wake him up.

"No, please." Fear coating his soft voice, eyes still closed as Jungkook came a bit closer to him.

"NO!"

Tears started falling down from Taehyung's face as he whimpered in his sleep. The younger decided he had enough as he felt his heart break at the sight.

"Hey, Tae wake up."

He very carefully touched his face with delicate fingers as he didn't expect a hand grabbing his own, holding it tightly.

"Don't."

Jungkook looked at him confused, "Tae, baby-"

"Please accept me." It came out as a cry in desperation, making the younger look at him in pity.

"Hyung, I accept you, I'm with you."

He continued holding his hand, his breathing calming down and the shivering stopped.

Jungkook placed a kiss carefully on the male's forehead and whispered, "Go back to sleep hyung, I'm with you."

All the males sat in the cafeteria, Jungkook joining the friend group as he was asked to sit with them. Jungkook hadn't spoken with Taehyung about what happened that night, mainly because the male didn't remember. The younger tried bringing it up in the morning when they were eating cereal, but Taehyung didn't seem to remember having a nightmare.

"So guys," Taehyung spoke up, gaining all eyes on him. "As you can see I brought someone with me, this is my friend Jungkook."

He smiled at him as Jungkook nodded at him and introduced himself a bit more and the rest introduced themselves to the younger as well.

"Don't you mean daddy?" Jimin retorted with a smirk after Jungkook said he was Taehyung's friend.

Yoongi snorted at his comment and Taehyung just turned red as he wanted to dump his face in his bowl of rice. Jungkook tried not to laugh as he was semi embarrassed, but the elder's reaction was just too funny not to laugh at.

"Wait is he the guy from your date?" Namjoon asked while pointing to the said male.

Jungkook turned sideways to face Taehyung as he smirked at him, "You saw our lesson as a date?"

The male could only grow crimson as he slouched down in his seat, embarrassed as he wanted to hide himself from any human that could see him.

"You're so cute." Jungkook looked at him fondly as he played with Taehyung's hair as the male continued looking down, pouting slightly.

The younger leaned in a bit to whisper so others couldn't hear, not that they paid any attention anymore as they listened to Hoseok telling one of his dramatic dating stories.

"Maybe I should take you out on a real date then, baby boy?"

Suddenly Taehyung sat straight up and looked at him with wide, but excited eyes. He smiled shyly as he nodded against him, hiding his semi embarrassment in Jungkook's shoulder.

The two males turned to the group again, away from their little moment as they heard Hoseok speak.

"Did you guys know pornstars have anal showers?" He said as he continued eating his soup.