15

(a/n: since y'all eagerly want a seat in the bus too, I've decided to be a tease and let you wait a lil longer. Also pls read the note at the end of this chapter)

Meanwhile, Hoseok was in Jimin and Tae's room, preparing himself to properly discuss what happened at the party, which Jimin didn't seem to remember any of.

"Oh hey, what's up Hoseok." Jimin asked as he opened the door to be greeted by his friend, standing a little impatient and nervous.

Once he let him in Hoseok asked Jimin to sit down, doing the same himself. He didn't know how to start the conversation, maybe a "Hey, I need you to remember that we kissed at that party so we can confess to my best friend and your boyfriend that you somewhat cheated and I betrayed him."

Nah that won't do.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, clearly noticing Hoseok's quick changing facial expressions. "Is something wrong?" He asked unsure, growing nervous as Hoseok bit his lip.

"Jimin, do you remember what happened at the party at Yoongi's?"

The male shook his head, "I remember I got drunk." He added with a giggle, but Hoseok saw no humour in the situation whatsoever. It was better to get straight to the point since Jimin was still completely oblivious.

"We kissed, Jimin."

Jimin's face fell and an uncomfortable and confusing silence engulfed the two, filling the room with an empty atmosphere that would not be considered pleasant. Jimin looked like instead of saying the generic; "what" and letting Hoseok just repeat himself, he took in his words, not being able to respond.

Hoseok watched as Jimin's facial expression turned more gloomy and terrified by the minute, so he decided to ask if Jimin finally remembered their encounter at the party that he wholeheartedly regretted.

"Jimi-"

Before Hoseok could finish even calling his name he heard quiet sobs coming from his friend next to him, seeing tears streaming down his face as soon as he turned his face towards the other male. He'd never seen his friend like this.

"I know I cheated on h-him." Another stream of tears made its way down as he continued, "I kissed another man, I betrayed my baby-"

Hoseok softly put his arms around Jimin and tried to calm him down with making shushing noises and whispering words of comfort.

"It's okay, we'll both just talk to him and-"

"No.. please I don't want to hurt him, he doesn't deserve this." Jimin suddenly raised his voice, turning his head to Hoseok, dramatic images in his head of Yoongi bursting into tears and getting furious at Jimin.

Hoseok shook his head, knowing his friend didn't want to hurt him, but lying or hiding the truth would most likely be worse than just be honest and up front with it. Relationships are built on trust and honesty, Jimin should know that.

"We're gonna be good people and tell him the truth, he might be upset with us and doesn't want to see us for a while, but we owe him our honesty."

And to that, Jimin nodded after some more encouraging words from Hoseok, both standing up after Jimin texted Yoongi, asking if they could come over.

The two males walked out of the dorm after earning Yoongi's approval, strolling towards his dorm with a slow, anxious pace.

"Okay, you ready?" Hoseok asked Jimin who nodded after a few nerve building seconds, knocking on the door and awaiting a conversation he would presumably only have in his nightmares.

See what happens next on the show, will Yoongi get mad at Jimin and Hoseok? And will Taehyung get laid in a bus? Will the little girl in the bus get traumatized?

Find out next on... Teach me how to ride.

lmao sorry y'all I had to

A/N: REGARDING THIS STORY:

college starts again for me tomorrow and it's a very tough education that I'm taking for 4 years so I most likely wont be able to write a lot. apologies in advance, I will try to write and update whenever I can. I'm working on 3 new stories for you all as well, so please anticipate <3

thassit, love you all.