02

"I swear Jimin he was practically eye fucking me!" Taehyung jumped on his bed as he was telling his best friend about his encounter.

Jimin chuckled at him, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Are you sure he was looking at you with the 'I want to fuck you' look or was he just smiling politely?"

Taehyung pouted as he thought it through a bit more, he didn't look at him seductively, but he did smile at him with those cute bunny teeth so it must mean something. He hugged his friend that was sitting next to him and let out a dramatic sigh in despair.

"One can only hope for love like this, why, oh why must I deal with this great suffering." Taehyung placed the back of his hand against his forehead for a dramatic effect.

His friend just rolled his eyes at him, but letting him continue with his dramatic act.

"Let his ass be gay and my worries fade away."

Jimin laughed loudly at his friends words, pushing him off of him while standing up.

"You my friend need some help. Go call him already, ask him to meet up." Jimin crossed his arms as he raised his brows.

Taehyung looked down as he nodded, "I guess I'll never know if I don't try."

"Exactly." Jimin grabbed the other male's phone and threw it at him, hitting his chest. "So go out there and get some dick, ya pussy."

"Owie.." Taehyung pouted as he rubbed his chest, grabbing his phone while glaring at his best friend whom was now smiling happily at him.

He typed in the number, almost pressing the call button until he suddenly stopped.

"Wait! Can't I just text him? Maybe he's busy and doesn't want to be disturbed or he's eating and I-"

"Jesus fine, I'll do it."

Jimin grabbed Taehyung's phone and dialed the number, holding it against his ear, waiting for the person to pick up. After three rings a male voice was heard on the other line, Taehyung recognizing it instantly.

"Hello?"

"Hi, you don't know me, but you do know my friend who saved this number. I'm calling because he would like to accept your extra help with driving lessons." Jimin babbled on with ease.

"And why am I not speaking to him then?"

Jimin's eyes widened as he quickly thought of an excuse.

"He uhm is on the toilet and asked me to call first."

Taehyung slapped his face with his hand as he heard the bullshit lie of his friend. He looked up at him with a 'what the fuck are you doing?' face.

"Uhm okay, well, he can text me if he wants to meet up first to discuss some details about the money and stuff."

"Yes! He definitely will, he'll text you after he's done with his business on the toilet." Jimin immediately cringed at his own words, groaning inwardly at his stupid remark.

Taehyung was close to crying at his dumb friend, he didn't know if it was out of laughter or disappointment.

"Right... I'll wait for his text then, bye."

The other male hung up and Jimin looked at his friend apologetically, a grin spreading across his features as he saw the angered frown on Taehyung's face.

"Business on the toilet? Really chim?"

"Sorry Tae Tae, but thanks to me you can plan to meet up with him." Jimin tried to save his ass by pointing out the only thing he did well during the phone call.