05

The two ran through the halls, Jimin losing his breath as he tried to keep up with the other.

"Taehyung please, I'm sorry okay?"

But he just kept running, trying to get to the dorms and lock Jimin out. They kept running until Taehyung got tired as well, slowing down just a bit.

"I told you I'm sorry, why is it such a big deal to you?" Jimin grabbed Taehyung's wrist, making him face him.

The other male let out an angry huff, "Because Jimin, I'm not publicly out yet. Do you think I liked it that you pretty much shouted that I potentially sucked dick?!" He let out, frustrated.

"But you're out to us.." Jimin mumbled softly, confused.

"I'm out to my friends Jimin, not to the entire university. I'm still afraid of how people react, not everyone accepts homosexuality remember?"

"Tae, I'm sorry I didn't know." Jimin said with guilt as he looked down.

Taehyung sighed briefly as he grabbed Jimin's hand. "It's okay, just please don't go out and shout it in the middle of class."

Jimin looked up and smiled at him in relief, bringing the other male in for a hug.

"Let's go to our dorm, I'm not feeling classes anymore." Taehyung announced as they both broke the hug.

Jimin nodded at him and they walked to their dorm.

The two males were back at their dorm, playing a very concentrated game of Overwatch. Jimin didn't really like gaming all that much, but since it was Taehyung's favourite game he played along.

"You know what I feel like going to Jimin?" Taehyung suddenly spoke up as the males finished their current game with a win on their team.

"Nope."

"You must be curious to know."

"Actually not r-"

"I'm feeling like going to a party, we haven't gone to one in ages! I miss them." Taehyung interrupted.

Jimin nodded in an agreement, the boys hadn't really had a party in a while since they were quite busy with keeping up with school stuff, but when they did go to party's all hell would break lose. They loved getting drunk and messing around at the place, kissing random strangers 'just because' and not caring about anything. They missed it.

"Wait, Jimin don't you have a date with Yoongi tonight?" Taehyung suddenly questioned.

"Uhm yeah, why?" Jimin asked confused.

Taehyung smirked slightly as an idea popped up in his head.

"Can you ask him if we can throw a party at his place? His parents have a huge mansion that would be perfect, like old times!" He exclaimed happily.

Jimin nodded and replied with a smile, "Sure, I'll ask him."

Some texts and games later, Jungkook was on his way to Taehyung's dorm, excitedly holding instruction books in his hands. He really wanted to help Taehyung get his license as soon as possible, not because afterwards he could make a move on him... Not at all. At least that was what he convinced himself to believe. He wanted the other male so bad, at least now it was just pure out of lust and maybe because the other male was just very cute.

He strolled off, whistling as he made his way down to the halls.

"I know we're bros, but I need to be honest with me right now Tae." Jimin said as he turned to his best friend.

"Okay first, did you just say bro's? Who says that nowadays?" Taehyung replied chuckling.

"Tae! Just be honest with me now." Jimin whined.

"Alright, speak to me child." His best friend spoke, crossing his legs and attempting a serious look on his face.

"Now you're just acting like Namjoon hyung, stop."

"Do you want to tell me your desperate question now or.."

Jimin sighed as he turned around to look in the mirror, his back half facing the mirror.

"How does my butt look in these leather jeans?" Jimin said as he patted his bottom, checking himself out.

"You have got to be- you know what, your gay ass looks great, Chim go get some dick."

Jimin scoffed, "Pff as if, I'm a top."

"Then go get some ass I don't care, go get whatever your gay ass desires." Taehyung exclaimed.

"I most definitely will, thanks Tae, love you!" Jimin shouted his last words as he ran out of the door.

Taehyung sighed, looking after his best friend running excitedly out of their dorm. Immediately afterwards he heard knocking on the, just closed door. He stood up from his seat and dragged his feat lazily towards the door.

"Coming!"

The door opened to reveal an excited raven haired male, holding a couple books in his arms, showing off his cute bunny teeth.

"Hi hyung, you ready to study?"

'Oh yeah.. study, that's what we are gonna do.' Taehyung thought, a bit disappointed.

"Yeah come in." He finally replied with a smile, standing to the side to let the other male in.

A/N: Song you should listen to: KENDRICK LAMAR - LOYALTY FT RIHANNA