10

a/n: this time I am gonna warn because I don't want to hear "ew omg that's so rude/mean/unromantic" bitch it's a kink that was mentioned in the intro, deal with it or don't read. Thank you.

When the males finally found an empty room, they stumbled in, faces stuck together as they were heavily making out. Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by his thighs and the elder soon got his indication and jumped, wrapping his body around him.

Once they arrived at the bed, they sat down, the younger roaming around and grabbing Taehyung's ass, making the other male mewl under his touch. He started grinding on the other male's crotch, earning soft groans from Jungkook.

As Jungkook was massaging his ass, he began placing butterfly kisses on Taehyung's neck, which slowly turned into biting and sucking softly on his skin. He moaned loudly as he bit a sensitive spot on his neck, making his dick nearly escape his pants on his own.

Taehyung decided he had enough of the teasing so he brought his hands to Jungkook's chest, pushing him down, adjusting him to lie parallel on the bed.

"Kookie" The elder said as he started kissing the other male's neck, getting rid of his shirt in the process.

The younger didn't answer as he pulled Taehyung in for a kiss, instantly connecting their tongues, exploring each other without haste.

After ten minutes the males were only left in their boxers, Taehyung still on top of him, his hips on Jungkook's crotch.

"Kookie~" the male said again, earning a 'yes, baby?' from the other male while he gripped his hips.

"Since we can't study," Taehyung panted, "I want you to teach me something else."

Jungkook smirked at him, "And what would that be, babyboy?"

"Teach me how to ride."

The end, roll credits-

Just kidding~

Jungkook smirked at him as he connected their lips again, quickly slipping in a "Will do baby."

Taehyung slipped off his own boxers, looking at Jungkook with lustful eyes as his erection sprung up.

"Now be a good boy and take these boxers off for me."

Taehyung obeyed gladly, tugging on the boxers and sliding them off, gasping at the other male's huge member standing proudly against his stomach. Taehyung gulped, staring at it in awe.

When he heard Jungkook chuckle he got out of his trance and looked at him again.

"Like the view baby, want your tight hole around my cock?"

Taehyung nodded frantically, quickly placing himself on Jungkook's member.

"Does Yoongi have lube around here somewhere? I don't want to hurt you badly, baby."

"I don't care, just let me ride you. I want you to fill me with you cock, please just-"

"Shhh, baby." Jungkook spoke softly against his lips, brushing but not quite touching.

"I won't hurt you during our first time, okay?"

Taehyung nodded as he panted, intoxicated by the smell surrounding them, the heat engulfing them being nearly too much. Jungkook quickly brought three of his fingers to the male's lips. Quickly getting the gesture, Taehyung started sucking on them slowly, tongue wrapping them up, resulting in the desired, dripping wet fingers, Jungkook pulled out slowly all the while looking with hooded eyes at him.

After stretching him out, slowly finger by finger, until Taehyung started whining something along the lines of:

"Fuck, Kook. Please hurry."

Squirming in excitement, Taehyung was finally being lifted by his hips, Jungkook placing him right above the head, making his breath hitch.

"Now slowly sink down like a good slut."

And so he did, getting even more aroused at the name he had been given. The elder whimpered, Jungkook's member slowly entering his wet, tight hole.

"Bounce up and down slowly for me, don't hold back your beautiful moans."

Taehyung slowly lifted his hips, almost reaching the tip and got back down again, biting his lips at the tightness, pain still evident. Jungkook had his eyes on him, smacking his ass loudly, making him moan because of the painful, but arousing touch.

"I said don't hold back, you don't want to be a bad boy now do you?" Jungkook looked at him with an eyebrow raised, his hand caressing Taehyung's red asscheek.

He shook his head and started bouncing a bit faster, pain fading away and pants and moans escaping his sinful lips. Jungkook threw his head back as he groaned, he would say Taehyung looked cute, if he wasn't bouncing on his dick so hard.

"Fuck, such a good slut."

Taehyung started getting even more encouraged by his words and started bouncing even faster, his thighs burning, but it was so worth it. The warm feeling of Jungkook's huge cock entering him so fast again and again.

Jungkook helped him by trusting his own hips into him when he came down, making the younger's member hit his special bundle of nerves.

"Fuck fuck fuck, don't stop please, I'll be good for you, please." Taehyung begged as he let out louder moans, echoing through the room.

Jungkook got shivers when he heard those beautiful loud moans again, trusting into him even harder than before, if that was possible.

Taehyung tensed up, a burning sensation in his stomach filling him as he stopped for a second, his back arching and his head thrown back as he came.

"Ah- Jungkook!"

Taehyung came all over Jungkook's torso, a bit landing on his own chin and the bed as well.

"F-fuck, close." Jungkook groaned as he let Taehyung off his erection and hovered above him, lowering Taehyung as he brought his dick to his mouth.

"Suck it whore."

Taehyung immediately wrapped his lips around his huge member, not getting time to tease him.

Jungkook started fucking into his mouth as the elder hollowed out his cheeks, his tongue pressing under his veiny member. He hit the back of Taehyung's throat a couple times before letting out a loud moan, releasing into Taehyung's mouth before pulling out, a couple spurts leaving his cock landing on Taehyung's soft, red cheeks.

They laid down, panting hard and trying to catch their breath. Taehyung turned to the younger, drenched in sweat and cheeks red.

"Was I good?" he asked with a hint of insecurity.

Jungkook chuckled and embraced him, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"You were amazing baby, I'll get something to clean us up with, stay here baby, I'll be right back." Jungkook responded as he stood up, quickly pulling on his boxers as he went into the bathroom door.

When he got back, he saw Taehyung blinking, trying to keep his eyes open, he smiled as they locked eyes, walking over and cleaning them.

"Tae, before you fall asleep.."

Taehyung hummed as he lay down on Jungkook's bare chest.

"I've been meaning to ask this a long time, but I didn't want to ask you so soon."

Taehyung looked up as they met eyes.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

Taehyung couldn't help but burst out into a smile, nodding and pulling him up for a kiss.

"I was waiting for you to ask that."

They laid in each other's arms, cuddled up and alcohol leaving their brains slowly. They felt content, and although Taehyung didn't know how to ride a car yet, he did know how to ride Jungkook.

a/n: we're almost at 10k on this story already :') thank you guys