Chapter fifty-three

Three months later…

With a sigh, I lean back against the tree behind me. Not much had happened over the last three months, me, Owen, Jake and Elliott had started to see each other less and less. But I can't stop thinking about this morning, Owen and I made love. I can't help but smile, we’ve been making love a lot, I just cant control my damn hormones.

I cracked open my eyes and looked at the three boys next to me. They're smiling at me. These three are the best and I know for a fact that they will always be in my life, no matter what. I returned their smile but it dropped when I saw Erica making her way towards us. I can barely even get up, let a lone deal with her. Especially now.

"You," she sneered, pointing at me.

"Me what?" I asked, sighing internally.

"You need to stay away from my boyfriend."

I blinked. "Your boyfriend? Who's that?"

"Owen!"

I felt a frown tug at my lips as I looked over at Owen, who was gritting his teeth and glaring at Erica. "He isn't your boyfriend."

"Yes he is and he's going to be for awhile." she smirks.

Owen stood up. "I'm not your boyfriend, Erica!"

"Yes you are." she sneers. "Unless you want everyone to know.."

I could see his hands clenching into fists and his anger reaching it's peak. I was about to open my mouth when he shouted at her. "Go ahead, I don't care! Ruin my life because you have a shitty one yourself. I have everything I need and you want to ruin that because you are nothing but a selfish bitch, Erica."

She narrows her eyes at him and then at me. I looked at Owen in shock. I hadn't expected him to say that to her. "You little bitch! You're the one that made him like this! That made him want you instead of me!"

I felt my eyes widen in shock. "Excuse me?" I felt helpless that I couldn't stand up and talk to her the way I wanted. "Just your personality made him want to run the other way!"

"You're a little pregnant slut! The only thing he ever wanted from you was sex! And now you're pregnant. He won't stay with you, no matter what he says, he won't. Its just how guys are." Even though he proposed and said we would stay together, I felt her words hit hard in my heart. Say he did leave? I wouldn't be able to cope.

I feel sharp pains and then wetness.

Erica blinked and stepped backwards. "Okay, what is that?"

"Oh my god," Jake gasped and looked up at me in shock.

My eyes get wide. "Hospital. " I say and they just look at me. "NOW!" I yell. Owen jumped and rushes over to me then starts shouting things at Elliott and Jake to do. "Oh my god," I breath. "Owen!"

"I'm here," he lifts my head so I look at him. "You will be fine, Lani-bear. Okay? Just remain calm." I nod and take deep breaths.

"We called an ambulance," Jake informed us. "You okay?"

"Just peachy," I snapped. "Someone call my parents." I say squeezing my eyes shut. Elliott nodded and took my phone out of my bag while Owen led me to the exit where the ambulance was. I stop walking and squeeze his hand as tight as I can until the pain stops. Then I start walking with him again.

"Going into labor," a female nurse says to someone in the ambulance. "Come on, sweetie. Let's get you to the hospital." I feel the sharp pains again and squeeze Owen's hand. She sits me down on the bed and tells Owen where to sit. "Okay, we'll be there soon." I nod, squeezing my eyes shut.

We arrived at the hospital and they led me to a room. I'm already almost screaming.

Owen looked panicked as he held my hand. "Is she okay?" He asked the nurse as she entered the room calmly.

"She's fine," she tells Owen. "She just experiencing contractions, and getting closer to having the babies."

Owen sighed and looked at me. "Eager to come into the world," he reminded me, kissing my forehead.

I glare at him. I'm so not in the mood for that. He rolled his eyes and looked at the nurse, obviously not bothered by my glare. Within the next ten minutes a doctor is called in. I'm actually having the babies.

"Ready to welcome your little ones into the world, Lani?" She asked, smiling up at me.

"Yes."