Chapter 1

I stood on the tip of my toes to kiss him.  It would be unbelievable that he was what he was. I expected him to lose his... To lose himself. Instead, he held me in his arms and pressed me for more. My silky black strands uncovered my face and he got his few seconds. I sighed, stepping back a little. My breathing was heavy, as I wasn't used to that at all. He almost looked happy. My mind could only think of how good his touch felt.

~_~

I moved out of my parents house just yesterday. I did all the packing myself and had everything moved to my boyfriend's house in advanced. I was 19, but it didn't matter. I remember walking down the stairs to say goodbye to my parents. They were in another huge argument as usual. I left and it was as if they didn't even notice.

I was an outlier. Invisible to my own blood and my opinions meant nothing when I even held a casual conversation, if I bothered to anymore. My boyfriend pulled up in front of the house and we drove away. I didn't even look at him, which was rude, considering he was the sweetest most amazing-est person in the world. Anthony Aaron made my world go 'round and soothed my heart. I knew he wanted to know what had happened.

But I also knew if I told him right now, I would bawl my eyes out in his car, as I'd done countless times before. He waited to exit off of the highway and drive a mile or so to the left before we got home.

I had so much self-hate, I had enough to give to everyone on the face of the planet who didn't already hate themselves. Anthony understood I harboured all of my pain inside until it burst out in full blown panic attacks, and I was so afraid that he would soon come to hate me, even though we'd been together for more than 3 years now.

I grabbed my keys and opened the house door and patiently waited for him. As soon as he approached me form behind, I waited for him to get in and locked the door behind him. I was shocked when he carried me all the way upstairs. But than again, I weighed close to 120 pounds. I wasn't very heavy to him.

He playfully threw me on the bed and was on top of me in seconds. I squealed and chuckled as he showered me in kisses and tiny love bites. My sadness and resentment practically dissolved when I remembered the tremendous amount of love and support he alone provided me with. They were sweet little kisses that made my heart skip beats.

He finally stopped and just stared into my soul with his baby blue eyes. I didn't know what he was looking for, but he surely didn't care. " I love you, Zoey." He whispered, kissing my forehead. I wrapped him in my arms and hugged him. " I love you too, Anthony." I added dearly. He really was more than I could ask for.

He sighed deeply in my arms " You smell amazing, baby." I chuckled and tried to push him off, but he wouldn't, chuckling and disabling my perception by continuously kissing my face. My biggest weakness was the man I loved. I believed for so long the world hated me. Everyone wanted to see me cry, or see me hurt, or even worse. I still believed the world hated me sometimes. 

" So, what happened with your parents this time?"

I sat up and looked at my knees " They were arguing again. About the refrigerator being left open. They couldn't even say goodbye to me. They probably didn't even notice." I sighed, making it seem like no big deal. It wasn't a big deal, and nothing for him to really worry over. But it made him scowl. He'd known of my parent's abusive/ negligent ways since we started dating when I was 16. My parents were always too busy for me, so they didn't even know, or if they did, remember I had a boyfriend. He smiled at me, sweetly. Of course I giggled when he made goofy faces at me.