Haha, Fuck You

I woke up with a start, sitting straight up, and immediately regretted it. I groaned in pain as my head began to feel like it was being split into two. I looked around and was very confused.

"Wha--" I started, getting cut off when a door opened.

"You're awake," the older boy said with a smile, walking in with a small tray of food. As soon as I saw his face all the memories came crashing down like a bag of bricks.

"Where the fuck am I?" I hissed, sounding more confident than I felt.

He sighed and walked towards the edge of the bed. It was a king-sized mattress with memory foam. The blankets and color scheme was black and white, it was a bit boring and plain. The walls were an eggshell white and there was a dresser in front of the bed with a TV on top. Nothing else was in the room except for the door that he walked in through. There wasn't even a window.

"How are you feeling? Does your head hurt?" He asked, sounding genuinely concerned.

I scoffed, "I'm feeling wonderful. Where the fuck am I?"

He ran a hand down his face and sat on the edge beside me, putting the tray next to him. "I brought some food, figured you might be hungry."

"That's great, where am I?" I asked. I was resisting the urge to try and run past him to the door.

He laughed dryly, "You're not going to stop asking unless I answer, are you?"

I shook my head.

"I'll tell you if you eat the food I brought," he said while giving me a smile.

"I'm not hungry," I said. However, I still eyed the food on the tray. Nothing really special, just some toast with butter and jelly on it with some eggs, there was also a cup of coffee.

He rolled his eyes, "Just eat a few bites, we didn't poison it or anything."

I didn't believe him, so to change the topic I asked what his name was.

He seemed surprised, but then his face changed almost immediately to show happiness. "It's Jerome. My brother, the guy that was with me, is Pierro."

I nodded my head and looked at my hands. "You have to be shitting me!" I yelled, my hands were in chains that connected to the bed frame behind me. I looked at him, I was pissed off. Everything about this situation made me feel awful, and here I was having a conversation with one of the fuckers who did this.

He looked at me with a stone face "We needed to make sure you don't run away."

"Where the hell did you even get this," I said and gestured to the chains.

"We know people. Anyway, eat something," he said, picked up the tray, and put it in my lap.

I was tempted to start chowing down, I was starving. I don't know how long I've been here, and I don't care. I was up now and determined to leave this place. Besides, you never know if they actually did put something in it.

"I already said that I'm not hungry. Maybe you can bring it back later?" I said, not very interested.

He sighed in annoyance "Fine, okay," he picked up the tray off of my lap and left. When he closed the door I heard a click, indicating that it was locked.

I huffed and began to examine the cuffs on my wrist. Still wondering who the fuck sold these to those psychos. They were just chains that connected to a wooden frame. It was long enough for me to walk about ten feet off on all sides. Some of the metal chains went behind the mattress, and I'm assuming that's why I didn't notice it before.