Pierro

Pierro's p.o.v

We didn't kidnap him, we saved him. I know Alex doesn't see it that way--but he will. It won't be long until he feels exactly what my brother and I feel.

He'll be loving, maybe even a little possessive. We can finally touch him how we want, say what we really mean, it will be perfect.

We weren't supposed to kill his aunt, we didn't plan on this happening so soon. But it was fate that brought us to his house that night. If we haven't had gone, he would be dead.

Jerome told me all about that bitch of a woman. How she charged at him with a broken wine bottle, screaming that she was going to kill our Alex. He did what had to be done.

I feel bad for Alex, though. He had to go through all of that, alone, scared. The very thought makes me wish I was the one to kill her.

He cried for her, cried. The whore didn't deserve shit from our Alex.

He's too sweet, too innocent to be out there. The world will tear him up.

Sure he tries to act big and tough, but he is just scared. Unsure about how he feels, our make-out session proved that.

Speaking of, Jerome's not going to last much longer. He can't be in this house for the whole day, his wolf would take over. The scent of our mate is all over the place.

The only reason why I haven't lost it yet is that I've not been feeling the bond for long. As soon as I turned sixteen, I knew. That was a year ago.

Jerome felt the same when he turned sixteen. Werewolves don't have a set age for when they start feeling the bond with their mate. It just so happened that my brother and I knew at the same age. He's two years older than I am, already of-age; it must be hell for him to not do anything with Alex.

But yet, he wanted to wait until Alex was more comfortable and in a better mental state to tell him anything. Initially, the plan was to watch him and protect him from afar until he graduated. Since we were in the same grade it was relatively easy to make sure no one messed with him.

Or touched him.

Or looked at him.

Anyway, our family/pack is very wealthy so it was no problem building the house so precise. The pack was very supportive, understanding how it feels to first find your mate.

We weren't very surprised when we found out we shared a bond with someone. It felt natural.

We love each other like brothers-- nothing more--there's no incest.

It broke my heart to see Alex run away from me in fear. I knew it would be dumb to follow him, so I let him be.

I shifted back into my human form, waiting for Jerome to come back with a change of clothes for me. When he returned, I silently put on the blue t-shirt and loose jeans.

I mumbled a quick "thanks" before turning towards the stairs. However, before I could take my first step, Jerome put his hand on my shoulder.

"Sorry," he muttered.

"It's not your fault."