Hate it

I am bored as hell. I don't know what that says about me. The fact that I actually want them to show up so that I'm not stuck here being unproductive and doing literally nothing, makes me feel a bit upset with myself. I knew I shouldn't be thinking like that, but I just couldn't help that the occasional thought wishing that they would hurry up with whatever the fuck they had planned for me, pass my mind.

I was laying in the bed, looking up at the ceiling. As I'm sure I've mentioned before, the walls and everything else, were pure white. There was nothing on the walls--even the damn lamp was white. The only thing in here that wasn't white was a wooden dresser on the other side of the room, next to the door that led into the bathroom.

I absolutely hated being in here, the lighting gave me a headache and the bathroom was no better.

There was a bright light in the middle of the bathroom, no windows, and a fan. The shower, sink, and the toilet was white. The shower had the non-scented body wash and shampoo and conditioner. The only thing on the wall was a holder for the toilet paper that was next to the toilet. The sink only had hand wash (also not scented), with a toothbrush in a plastic cup and toothpaste next to it. The only thing under the sink were rolls of extra toilet paper. There weren't any mirrors either.

I sighed, feeling completely empty. I had already cried over this enough, and right now I just wanted to leave. I didn't care where I would end up--maybe I could get in touch with one of my friends and explain what happened.

The only good thing that I could think of about this was that they didn't chain me up this time. Though, I'm still very aware of them under my bed. My very boring and plain, bed.

***

"Is he asleep?"

"I think he looks better like this, more at peace."

"He's waking up."

I groggily I opened my eyes. I must've fallen asleep without realizing it.

As I did so I saw the two psychos themselves, Pierro and Jerome.

"Hey," the blond boy said, "are you doing okay?"

"I'm just fucking peachy because nothing puts me a better mood than getting kidnapped and watching the only family I know die!" I yelled while quickly sitting up.

"Watch it," Jerome said in a warning tone, pushing me back into the headboard of the bed when I tried to stand up.

"Or what?" I spat back, looking him straight in the eyes.

His jaw tightens and, if possible, his eyes got even colder and serious looking. He got right in my face, close enough to where our noses were almost touching and looked down on me. We had a mini staring match and after a few minutes I turned my head and looked away from him with a huff.

"Okay, let's all just calm down for a second," Pierro said while putting a hand on Jerome's shoulder and pulling him away from me.

Jerome lets him do it and sits down at the foot of the bed. He looked pretty pissed.

I crossed my arms and noticed something that really made me annoyed. They put the chains back on.