Think

I flipped the phone open... No fucking service. I slammed it close right when there was a knock at the door. I quickly put the phone under the blanket.

"Whoever is there, kindly go fuck yourself."

"Alex," Pierro said, coming in and closing the door behind him. "I heard yelling and wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Why do you even care? Go hunt a damn deer or something," I coldly told him, looking at the floor.

He sighs and sits next to me, I move over. I made sure to sit on the phone so that he won't notice it.

"I know that you--"

"No, just stop already. I'm so done, I just want to fucking die at this point. You both kill the only family I have left, chain me fucking down, and sexually assault me! You both are psychotic monsters, and I would rather you kill me then stay here." I turned towards him, feeling nothing but anger and fear.

Pierro looked back, hurt evident in his eyes. "We can't..." He answered quietly.

"Then you could at least leave me alone."

He reached for my hand; I snatched it back. A weird tingling sensation coursed through my body when his fingers grazed mine, causing me to shiver. But it felt really good.

"What the hell?" I asked, talking mostly to myself. I looked at my hand in wonder.

"Did you feel it?" Pierro asked, surprised.

"What the fuck was that?" I gazed back at him. He had a smile on his face and looked immensely happy.

He grabbed onto my wrist and held it against his cheek. I wanted to pull back, but I never wanted the feeling to stop. I moved closer to him, desperate to feel more. I had to feel more.

I wrapped my arms around him, but it wasn't strong enough. I quickly moved my hands under his shirt, wrapping my arms around his bare torso.

"Alexzander." I heard Pierro say through clenched teeth.

However, I didn't care. All I cared about was feeling more. I had to.

I pulled his shirt off, and soon my own.

"Alexzander," he said again, louder this time around. "If you don't stop, I won't be able to control it."

I heard him but didn't comprehend. All I could focus on was feeling more. I needed to, and I didn't care how. I buried my head into his neck, the sensation stronger there. I was currently sitting on his lap, my arms still around him.

"Please, Pierro. I have to feel more," I pleaded, wanting him to embrace me. I wondered if this was how they felt whenever they touched me. How could they control themselves? Why would they want to?

He growled before suddenly flipping onto the bed, kissing me roughly. I moaned into it, the sensation was almost overwhelming. The feeling was a drug; the more I got, the more I wanted. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer, deepening the kiss.

He pulled away, causing the sensation to go with him. I wined, I didn't think I could live without it. He seemed to acknowledge something or someone before kissing my neck. I moaned and quickly got lost in the feeling, forgetting all about the exchange that happened.

A few seconds later, there was another pair of hands lifting me up and sitting me up against them. The tingles were slightly different but had the same effect.

I felt that I was floating and everything happened in a haze. However, I do remember that they didn't remove any more clothing; no matter how much I begged.

***

I slowly woke up, feeling very warm and comfortable. I felt the sensation all around me, but it wasn't as intense. Instead, it made me feel safe and gave me comfort. That was the safest I felt in a while. I realized who I was with, but I wasn't scared or upset. In fact, it seemed to put my mind at ease.

Someone pulled me in closer, and I greatly welcomed it. I closed my eyes and was about to fall back asleep when they began to speak in hushed voices.

"What's that?"

"It's a phone, I found it when he fell asleep."

"What should we do?"

"I'll put it back, and if he goes to look for it; I won't do anything."

"What? Jerome, that's insane."

"You'll see, I have a theory."

"We might lose him."

"I doubt it, he's beginning to feel the bond."

"Jerome, please. Just get rid of it. I'm tired of your experiments."

"My experiments are what saved his life."

I heard what I assumed was Pierro sigh. "Please, just be careful."

They both seemed to settle down and I decided this was the perfect time to "wake up." I yawned and sat up, looking between them. I was still in a daze, nothing seemed to process correctly.

"Are you hungry?" Pierro asked sweetly, sitting up to look at me.

I nodded before turning over onto my stomach and nuzzling into the pillow. I heard him laugh, gently running his fingers through my hair. The tingles followed his movement, making me sigh in content.

I heard them both softly laugh, Jerome lightly rubbed my back, sending goosebumps up and down my arms.

"But seriously, come on. I'll make you some pancakes," I heard Pierro say while he was moving off the bed.

I groaned, soon following him. Jerome got up and handed me a shirt from the dresser. I put it on, blushing when I saw that most of my upper body was covered in hickeys. The two picked up their shirts from the floor and walked out. I followed them into the kitchen and the blonde started making pancakes.

Jerome sat on the stool next to me. We silent for a while, the sounds of Pierro cooking filling the air. He then took my hand, making me look at him.