What Just Happened?

They were screaming like crazy. After Jerome dragged Pierro out of the room, it was quiet for a short amount of time. Their conversation was muffled out due to the door and it was relatively calm. However, after a few seconds of that, their voices started to get louder and louder until the walls were practically shaking because of them.

All I did was sit there with wide eyes, only bits and pieces of the argument were eligible to hear. Though my name and something about "the truth" kept coming up.

"This was all your fucking idea!" Someone yelled almost half an hour later. It was considerably quieter than the previous conversation but still fairly loud.

Slam!

I jumped a bit at the loud and unexpected sound. Dead silence followed, and I began to feel nervous about what they were doing.

My door was suddenly slammed open, again, and an angry looking Pierro marched in. Jerome following after with the same expression. They stopped right in front of where I was now sitting in a cris-cross position at the edge of the bed that was facing the door.

"Stand up," Pierro said assertively.

I looked up at him with a confused and jumbled look on my face. All of this happened within seconds.

He tsked at my reaction and grabbed my upper arm, roughly (and painfully) pulling me off of the bed.

"W-what are you doing?" I said, trying to mask my fear.

"Pierro, think about what you're doing," Jerome said in a type of warning tone, putting a hand on his shoulder to catch his attention.

He was staring intently at me, it was making uncomfortable--very, uncomfortable.

"Don't," the blonde gritted out in a forceful voice. He shrugged off his hand, saying, "You should get out, I want to have a one-on-one discussion with Alex here." He was addressing Jerome but his gaze never left my face. He also never let go of my arm.

Jerome sighed before muttering something under his breath, walking to the exit as he did.

"Oh and, don't forget to lock the door," Pierro said to him in a casual tone.

I heard it lock soon after, but no response from Jerome. At least not one that I could hear.

I was shitting myself, I was so frightened. I guess Pierro could tell because he smirked and started to lean forward. I immediately moved back, that seemed to make his smirk grow.

He jerked me to the side and rammed my back into the wall, making me yelp in pain and surprise.

"What the hell are you doing!?" I screamed at him, trying to break free from the hold that he had on me.

"We won," he stated with a wide smile and crazy glint in his eyes.

"What?" I asked dumbly, ceasing my movement as my mind goes blank.

"The game," the blond replied in a 'duh' tone, rolling his eyes while he did. His smile dropping slightly.

My eyes widened as my mind suddenly flicked when I realized what he was talking about. "But...that... that was..."

Pierro moved back to arm's length of me, his eyes shining with amusement at my reaction. "But what? You agreed to the terms, you're not going to back out, are you?" He said, mocking me.

Fucking prick, I thought, my anger and annoyance rising.

"Fine," I said in a forced tone. "What do you want?"

His smile grew even wider causing me to frown, I didn't like the look on his face. "A kiss."

"What!? No way in hell am I doing that!" I yelled, finding it completely outrageous he would even think I would do something like that.

"C'mon, it's not that bad--just one kiss," he said as if my outburst was crazy and unreasonable.

This was absolutely ridiculous!

I scoffed and quickly pecked his cheek. "There, there's your damn kiss." I went to move out from between him and the wall, but he grabbed my arm before I could.

"On the lips."

"No! Absolutely not happening!" I yelled. Is he serious right now? He must be even crazier than I thought!

"C'mon, it's not that bad," he smirked at me. "What? Are you scared it's going to lead to something more?" Pierro said in a teasing voice.

Taking that as a challenge and personal insult, I pecked him on the lips. However, when I went to pull away he grabbed my head and pushed me closer to him, burrowing his fingers into my hair as he did.

I was frozen for a few seconds and it was as if my body had a mind of its own as I slowly began to kiss back, closing my eyes as I did so.

My lips were chapped due to not eating or drinking for God knows how long. Pierro's were soft and damp, it felt amazing.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, bring him closer and deepening the kiss. I felt him smile at my actions, his other hand moving up and down my side, touching me as if I would break at any moment.

I'm not too sure what I was thinking--my mind was completely blank and my body was in control. But I do wonder what was going through the blond's mind during this time we were like this.

He was lightly tugging my hair, biting and slightly pulling my bottom lip as he did. After a few more seconds of this, his actions became impatient. He slid his hand under my T-shirt (I was still wearing the same clothes they took me in) and gently ran his fingertips up my back, causing me to give a quiet gasp.

Wasting no time, he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

Me, having no sexual or intimate contact like this, I was on cloud nine. Moaning softly as his warm tongue moved against mine. He was making growling type sounds from his throat, his hand resting on my waist.

I didn't notice we were moving until he sat down on the bed, pulling me down with him so that my legs were on each side of him. I sat down on his lap and we reconnected our lips, the kiss hungrier and more desperate than a minute ago.

I slid my hands under his shirt onto his chest and he quickly pulled it off over his head, throwing it somewhere in the room. While he did that it was if something snapped in my mind and I pushed on his chest before we could start kissing again.

"Wait," I breathed out, panting.

His face got a worried and defeated look on it, and his voice took a desperate tone. "No, no, no, don't say that. We were doing good. What happened?"

I slowly got off his lap and sat beside him, running my hands through my already messy hair. "This--it's just, wrong."

"What?" He asked, his voice was quiet, sounding genuinely shocked.

"You guys--you kidnapped me. And this... This is bad and very, very wrong... I'm sorry," I whispered the last part, hoping he wouldn't hear it.

If he did, he didn't show it. "Okay," was all he said before he grabbed his shirt and unlocked the door, leaving.

I sat there, trying not to think about what happened, and instead focusing on the fact I didn't hear the door lock.