I Don't Like This Game

First things first, I had to find the fucking front door.

As soon as I ran out of the room I turned left, and almost tripped while running down the stairs. However, I was grateful that they were right beside the room I was in.

They weren't that long and within a few seconds, I was on the first level. And completely disoriented as shit.

I was in a large room, the only exit leading into another room.

The room I was in had glass walls all around, with couches and chairs all over. A little more off to my right was a huge couch next to the glass wall, a flat-screen TV mounted in front of it. I scolded myself for stopping, I was being chased for God's sake!

Without giving it a second glance I ran into the next room. It was some sort of kitchen. I didn't stop running after the first room. I felt as is I wasted too much time gawking at the scenery.

I almost yelled out in frustration when I entered yet another room without a door that led to the outside. I couldn't stop running though. No matter how badly my legs hurt, or how forced my breathing became. I wouldn't stop running, because my life quite literally depended on it.

Several rooms I ran in had different doors, so on more than one occasion, I had to pick a door and go with it. Maybe one of the other doors led out of this hell hole, maybe not. I couldn't go back. I might run into Pierro, and I wasn't going to lose this game.

Most of the rooms I went through were empty, my footsteps would echo as I ran. Those were the rooms that had multiple doors. All the others like lounges, kitchens, I even ran through some bathrooms, only had one way I could go.

The house was probably fucking massive. I was running for what seemed like hours, how I managed to run for even ten minutes is a mystery to me. I give adrenaline all the credit because nothing gets that bitch going like running for your life.

However, I was starting to run thin on that too. I haven't even heard another pair of footprints since the first room with multiple doors. Which both alarms and comforts me.

Another thing that I found startling and weird, is that I haven't run into Jerome either. There weren't any signs of him anywhere.

I didn't think much of it, I didn't really think about anything. I was too focused on keeping my legs moving.

I ran into another room and I was starting to feel very dizzy, black dots appearing in my vision. It was almost as if I had passed out, I was mindlessly running and going through doors.

Which I suppose why I managed to trip. I fell on my stomach and face, I barely felt it and made no move to even try and get up.

I forced myself to breathe, making sides and chest hurt. The black spots became larger, and I began to feel very light headed.

I didn't even try to fight against it as I passed out. Nothing but my own breathing and heartbeat filling the silence in the room.

A/n: The house is like a maze, at least that's what I was going for while writing about it. Again thanks for the reads.