The Three Musketeers

Name
Kibrian (Kibo) Fernandez

Age
Usually 17

Gender
Male

Likes
He likes knowing his family is safe and happy. He also likes playing and hanging out with his brothers.

Dislikes
When his family(family member[s]) is hurt, either emotionally, mentally, and physically.

Personality
He's lovable, kind, and sweet. He's like a big teddy bear. He's loved by most cause of his kind nature, but he's also neutral. He can be happy one second, and snap at someone in another. He can get aggressive real quick of something pisses him off. Other than that, he's an overall leader.

Sexuality
Pansexual

Backstory
find out, mate.

Other
He can shapesift into a black wolf. He's also known as the first musketeer. He's also a werewolf.

Looks:

⇉Name⇇→Kyemin (Kye) Fernandez

Name
Kyemin (Kye) Fernandez

Age
Usually 16.

Gender
Male

Likes
He likes having the protection of those he loves and those around him.

Dislikes
When he sees either blood or gore at most.

Personality
He's a very shy and soft character. He's quiet abs usually speaks if spoken too. He's also very secretive, so watch out.

Sexuality
Pansexual.

Backstory
find out.

Other
He can shapshift into a fox. He's known as the second musketeer and he's a Kitsune.

Looks:

⇉Name⇇→Kylin (Linny) Hamilton

Name
Kylin (Linny) Hamilton

Age
usually 15.

Gender
Male

Likes
He likes fighting and clawing. He also likes when someone he loves or he's close to is...well, close!

Dislikes
He hates, and I mean HATES two-faced people.

Personality
He has anger issues and a short temper. He's usually quiet and secretive, but opens up to those he trusts.

Sexuality
Pansexual

Backstory
find out.

Other
he can shapeshifter into a red cat. He's known as the third musketeer.

🅢🅟🅔🅒🅘🅐🅛 🅖🅤🅔🅢🅣
DianaSeada

Scenario (Kibo): You went to this school. When you went to the library, you weren't tall enough to reach a book, but a male grabbed it for you and gave it to you.
Kibo: Hey, need this?
You?

Scenario (Kye): You had been walking through the halls of a school, when you heard yelling. You go to check it out and then spots some bullies bullying a fox looking boy. You?

Scenario (Linny): You decided to walk around at night because [Reason], but then heard the sounds of angry cat towels. It sounds like a pumas. Or is it? There aren't pumas around here! You?

Scenario: (CYOA): make it up!