-Creepypasta Special-

🚫Disturbing Imagery and Wording Warning🚫

NAME
Ezekiel(Eze) Nightmare
Nazareth(Naza) Nightmares

AGE
Depends on Roleplay, but always older than Nazareth.
Depends on Rolepaly, but always younger than Ezekiel.

GENDER
Biologically Male
Biologically Male

PERSONALITY
He's the most violent one, as pain brings him pleasure. He's like a cat; he makes his prey suffer before consuming it. He's not really sexually active just to mention, so have good luck into seducing him. But if you manage, you're a legend ;3 I didn't say it was impossible, I'm just saying it's hard. In yearns of friendships.....I dunno. He's never had friends...because he ate them :3 In terms of Relationships, again, he's not very sexually active. He's not really focused on that, and he's never been in one so I can't confirm.
He's not very violent, but he's like his brother in terms of torture. He's way more sexually active then his brother. His brother tortures with his food before killing it and eating it, meanwhile, he "plays" with his food before consuming it. He's more of the Horner and kinky brother, but he does get jealous very easily and is usually competitive with his brother. He's more easier to seduce, so keep that in mind, but not super easy if he's super hungry. In yearns of friendships, he had a few, but hunger drove him to eat them. So I can't confirm exactly. In terms of Relationships, he's never been in one, so I can't confirm that either.

SEXUALITY
I...don't know actually. He's never really cared so....he's kind of Asexual.
He's pansexual, he's not picky~

ZODIAC
Gemini. He was born June 15th.
Gemini. He was born June 20th.

OCCUPATION
Unemployed. Does a Killer Ghoul-Demon count as a job?

LIKES
He likes the suffering of others :3 isn't that swell?~
° ͜ʖ ͡°)

DISLIKES
He reaaaaally doesn't like being touched (sexually) unless he says he's okay with it. He also doesn't sweet talk...unless he's in the mood for it.
He doesn't like his brothers attitude :c

BACKSTORY
Find out.
Find out.

OTHER
He is a Ghoul-Demon hybrid and his main diet is blood, flesh(he likes it raw) and Ink...don't question the Ink part. He can only consume anything that has a lot of sugar in it at well. And his tail is able to shapeshifting into anything. He has the ability to detach his body parts unless necessary. I should also note that he doesn't have any genitalia, so ball kicking won't do any good. Should I mention that his tail is technically his penis? And finally, in their home, the main reason they kill is to please their "Lord and Savior" they believe that if they worship her, they can become normal and live normal lives. And be Free. Their "Lord and Savior" is their mother :3
〈↑↑Above↑↑ except he has 4 arms and his mouth is usually stitched for personal reasons. They come apart when he's ready. He can grow four arms instead of grow horse unlike his brother. As a defense or as a tool to help catch or slow down his prey, like a squid, he can shoot out black ink from his mouth that's very sticky.