The Twins

Name
→Morder (Mod) Zoldyck
→Slachter (Stitch) Zoldyck
→Ajudant (Addy)

Age
→16+
→16+
→1 year in human years

Gender
→Female
→Male
→Female

Likes
→She likes Addy and her brother. She only trusts them. But if there's one thing she can't resist, is chocolate. She loves Chocolate!
→Its the same like his sisters (above ), but he doesn't really like chocolate. But he does like sweets, except nuts. He hates nuts.
→She likes her owners (above ), but also likes anything cat related! But she does like water or any liquids.

Dislikes
→She doesn't know why, but it's something with the color orange that bothers her.
→He hates dentist. They always mess up his sharp teeth and try to replace them with flat ones! "GAH!!! SO ANNOYING!!" (He says as he licked his teeth)
→She hates getting her hair cut, but does like a bath or a groom once in awhile.

Personality
→She's usually quiet and rejecting when you first meet her for the first month. She does soon to warm up and talk more as weeks go by. If you take the time to get to know her, she's actually a very sweet and selfless girl who only wants someone she can depend on besides family. Well, that's until 2 AM hits....
→He's the observant and smart one in the family. He's very manipulative, but don't worry, he only does it to those he targets. He's also very quiet and avoiding like his sister, but, with enough patience, he'd open up and be more talkative. Really, he loves to talk. A lot. He gossips and tells you what he thinks. He even thinks outside subconsciously! He's also very oblivious when he doesn't have a target. Well, that's until 2 AM hits....
→She's your average cat. But, she does spring into action when needing too. She's also very helpful, even when 2 AM hits.

Sexuality
→Pansexual
→Pansexual
→Bisexual

Backstory
Find out.
Find out.
Find out.

Other
→She has her [Censored] form. Also, she uses weapons that can hurt from far range. She also has the following powers: Blood control, and teleportation. However, in consequence of using ANY of her powers, which is limited to 30 minutes a week, is blood loss. If thy continue past the limited time, it soon goes to massive strength loss. If the continue (Risky), they'd go into Thor emergency Hyena form, to keep the body alive. If they continue, they go into their Hyena Human form, which they cannot control. So be warned about that. And finally, of they continue, they'd die. This is why they fear to use their powers, so don't worry about it.
→He has his [Censored] form as well. Also, he uses melee weapons as his speciality, as he likes to get close up and personal. He also has the following powers: Telekinesis, and Kind Control. However, in consequence of using ANY of his powers, which is limited to 30 minutes a week, is blood loss. If thy continue past the limited time, it soon goes to massive strength loss. If the continue (Risky), they'd go into Thor emergency Hyena form, to keep the body alive. If they continue, they go into their Hyena Human form, which they cannot control. So be warned about that. And finally, of they continue, they'd die. This is why they fear using their powers. So don't worry about that. He also has a robot arm :3
→She could shapeshifting, but she can only hold the form for 30 minutes. After those 30 minutes, she looses all strength and won't be able to move for 10 minutes. Which is why she doesn't shapeshift much.

Looks
⇨Mod (Morder)'s [Censored] forms

⇉Looks⇇⇨Mod (Morder)'s [Censored] forms