Elemental Spitits

Name
→Sol
→River
→Vine
→Oxy

Age
→20(00) years
→19(00) years
→18(00) years
→17(00) years

Gender
→Male
→Female
→Male
→Female

Likes
→He lives the heat and the sight of fire or the sun.
→She loves water or any liquid at the matter.
→He loves nature in all its glory.
→She loves how the air flows throughout the day.

Dislikes
→He doesn't like water, but he does like River.
→She doesn't like soil or land much, but does like Vine.
→He doesn't like when the wind blow much, but does like Oxy.
→She doesn't like fire much, but does like Sol.

Personality
→He's very playful and care-free. He's just like a fire. When he's not tamed properly, he can spread quickly and destroy just for fun. But he is perverted.
→She's very creative. But just like water, she goes with the flow in most things, and only rushes into things when she's not tamed. But she is very sensitive.
→He's very soft and kind. And just like nature, if not taken cared of properly, he could cause problems for you in the future. But he is very insecure.
→She's very reassuring, focused, and calm. But just like wind, you can't really contain it. So she's free to do what she wants, and does what she wants unless convinced otherwise. But she does get angry easily.

Sexuality
Queer.
Queer.
Pansexual.
Queer.

Backstory
Find out.
Find out.
Find out.
Find out.

Other
→He has a dragon form. And posses powers/Magic only related to fire.
→She has a sea serpent form. And posses powers/Magic only related to water.
→He has a nature deer form. And posses powers/Magic related to nature.
→She has a air Serpent form. And posses powers/Magic only relate to air.

Looks
⇨Normal Looks (Sol)

⇨Normal Looks (River)